Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah thanks, we are hoping for a summer internship vs a co-op as the co-op is 6 months and it will delay his graduation. This would get him work experience, show what he can do, and be on a study the first of its kind here. All wins.

Yes. Did that same thing. Looked and applied anywhere there were relatives to stay with to increase opportunities. :thumbsup:

Fresh wash. Now wax and things..

20230308_104254.jpg

I know most here have seen my 66, but some have not.....And I'm really happy with the way it came out....

I know most here have seen my 66, but some have not.....And I'm really happy with the way it came out....

How happy are you with the tires? I need to bite the bullet and get new skins. My Coopers are 16 years old and starting to fail.... not to mention not being exactly the safest thing to be riding on

How happy are you with the tires? I need to bite the bullet and get new skins. My Coopers are 16 years old and starting to fail.... not to mention not being exactly the safest thing to be riding on
They seem to be great. Not to hard, and a nice more modern tread pattern.... :thumbsup:

I took the pic printed it and ran to my quiet place again the pooper. I have actually touched it also!
Thanks again , Tim!

da dada dum.gif

Well, welcome home Fred....

I've been done since about 10:45 this morning but yet here I sit..... :BangHead:

I need to volunteer as a wild fire spotter.
Need to come over and help on your car I'd like to see it all done and on the road.

If you ever decide to try it lemme know.. if you read bout it people make it sound hard and it's not... basically no carbs.. so.. all the bacon/cheese/meat and salad you want.. no bread/rice/sugar, takes bout a week to get used to then it's easy. I felt like i was 18 again.. if i get bigger i'll gladly go back on it.. i'm still only at 170 after like 2 years of being off it though
Sounds like something I need to do. I like everything on the list, good and bad! LOL

-
Back