Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool. Great work.

I've pissed off my PM. I called her baby ugly.
Hahaha

I got my performance review Tuesday, they’re happy and beyond with me right now. Apparently it’s not normal to be tossed into such a situation but I’m doing better than expected with it.

Hahaha

I got my performance review Tuesday, they’re happy and beyond with me right now. Apparently it’s not normal to be tossed into such a situation but I’m doing better than expected with it.

Nice.

Hopefully the chaos is the exception and not the norm.

I made the mistake of asking for the critical path and hit a lot of resistance to which I said that meant the plan was flawed.

Good morning everyone. Snow tonight into tomorrow AM. And some here and there all next week. Oh well.

giphy.gif

Rainy day here, 47 degrees this morning, high of 57 , looks like just scattered showers.
Scattered about like my brake lines.
Just a flair away from being all plumbed in.

20230308_102830.jpg

Nice... I'm trying to imagine if you had a power booster in there what that might take away
Trying to remember the build on a 66 in the restoration threads that put power brakes in, to early, coffee might help ..

Hahah.

I've got it installed now... but I have the luxury of all that space on the drivers side with the /6 :D
I wish I could have put the old /6 and transmission on the scales, and put this 360 and 904 on some to compare, but I have looked it up a few years ago and found the 360 and 904 with aluminum intake and headers it was only 65 lbs heavier.
But I know the 8 1/4 is a little heavier then the 7 1/4.

I wish I could have put the old /6 and transmission on the scales, and put this 360 and 904 on some to compare, but I have looked it up a few years ago and found the 360 and 904 with aluminum intake and headers it was only 65 lbs heavier.
But I know the 8 1/4 is a little heavier then the 7 1/4.
Different deal with the Fargo, the flathead and transmission was way heavier than the 360/727.

I know that my 47 international KB2 with the flat six and the manual transmission was pretty dang heavy.

-
Back