Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But mine came true!
A random big titted redhead showed up one your door this morning??!! oh wait.. that's my dream :)
Penny%20Pax.jpg

Morning fellow Moparians from Alabama. Up and getting ready to head on in to Panama City. Nothing to report. Only complaint was the three hours it took to go 150 miles through SE Arkansas. Never again that route has been declared a no go. We’ve agreed that any highway we take from this day forward has to start with the letter I like Interstate four lane only!!
Have a great day and be safe whatever your doing or shouldn’t be doing whew that’s a lot with this crowd.

sorry, i didn't' realize what day it is, and i'm glad your dream came true, enjoy the beach :)
1.jpg

Morning fellow Moparians from Alabama. Up and getting ready to head on in to Panama City. Nothing to report. Only complaint was the three hours it took to go 150 miles through SE Arkansas. Never again that route has been declared a no go. We’ve agreed that any highway we take from this day forward has to start with the letter I like Interstate four lane only!!
Have a great day and be safe whatever your doing or shouldn’t be doing whew that’s a lot with this crowd.
That little stretch of heaven is not for anyone driving with purpose or speed! And the chicken trucks, did we mention them?

That little stretch of heaven is not for anyone driving with purpose or speed! And the chicken trucks, did we mention them?
This is so true, getting lost near Texarkana is something from a banjo playing in the back of your mind :rofl:

This is for TMM, after class yesterday we hit the instructors lounge. This was our first tasting flight. Today all the candidates will do teach backs all day long then hit the range and role play as student and instructor. Yep they are gonna shoot in the rain most of the day.

2F227540-F0FD-472E-ADE3-9444A2DA823D.jpeg

This is for TMM, after class yesterday we hit the instructors lounge. This was our first tasting flight. Today all the candidates will do teach backs all day long then hit the range and role play as student and instructor. Yep they are gonna shoot in the rain most of the day.

View attachment 1716061123
Nice line up!

View attachment 1716061123
Going to be a scattered shower day, you all may stay dry after a wet taist last night :lol:

Be safe out there and enjoy the family time

I watched Smokey and the Bandit last night.....
If I remember correctly, some seans was made down in south Arkansas..hmm or was that Mississippi.. the truck has been here many times, I love Frog :lol:

But it hasn't been sold yet. We were going to sell it back to the dealer but they didn't want to give us exactly what we wanted. So I think I'll hold on to it for a while longer.

Looks like this rain today will be like an old Johnny Popper John deer, almost hit and miss, so I might be able to do some burning today, wife has a stack of cardboard to be burnt.
Then enjoy a restful day in the shop, complete my plumbing/brake lines and bleed the new master cylinder
My two sons are gaining on me with there dirt track Monty Carlo, I told them I would license it and not race it.. powder coated chassis and roll bars.

IMG_5026.jpg

700015209.jpg

-
Back