Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We walked through it with Hoppy a while back. Risk is that if the coil is side mounted the contact on the upper side may be out of the oil/ fluid. But then there were comments about OEM side mounts. I went epoxy to avoid the chance
Unless the contacts are mounted horizontally on the same plane, that would put them both with the oil…

Unless the contacts are mounted horizontally on the same plane, that would put them both with the oil…

As I used to say "Do what you think is best"

Speaking of mowing grass, I took the mower and mowed over those pesky sapling pungi sticks before I put my new blades in and by holly it works quite well

Dang if it didn't seem like I only shut my eyes for a moment...(and the moment's gone)

Morning all..... evening Mitch

Steady warmup forecast today into the low 60s by this evening.... short lived though... 20s and 30s coming by Sunday.

Get at it

Dang if it didn't seem like I only shut my eyes for a moment...(and the moment's gone)

Morning all..... evening Mitch

Steady warmup forecast today into the low 60s by this evening.... short lived though... 20s and 30s coming by Sunday.

Get at it
Yeah that's literally what happened here, too. Dammit all.

200w.gif

Morning!
-9° and wont change much today. Borrowed a door skin seamer from the body shop. Hope it makes installing the skin easier.

Morning!
-9° and wont change much today. Borrowed a door skin seamer from the body shop. Hope it makes installing the skin easier.
Gonna be around 13c here today.. damn warm... This pinched nerve under my shoulder blade is already stabbing me... Really hating old age :)

Checking in. Another day of doctors.
Today is my private Doc. I m anxious to see him and get his HONEST opinion of what's going on.

-
Back