Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
............................................................. It's ................................................................................................
thundersaltSat.jpg

........................................................... Thursday!..........................................................................................
Good morning :D

Looks like we get a couple days off from the "chance of rain" but next week we probly get soggy again.
Back home rain off and on all next week with 60's high and 40's lows spring is here. Need to spend a few days in the yard when I get back.

............................................................. It's ................................................................................................
View attachment 1716064469

........................................................... Thursday!..........................................................................................
Good morning :D
Yes it is!

A quiet start this morning down at the beach.

View attachment 1716064471

View attachment 1716064472
Now if you were in a Ca establishment like that right now, there would probably be an ocean side bluff right under the structure or one right across the street behind you waiting to collapse into the sea :rolleyes: . Ca developers like to build in rather precarious locations :lol: "Got a great view. No worries about that cliff there."

And add Joe Bonamassa and Chicago to the list.
Naw.. i could never see Chicago unless they pledged not to do anything they made after 1978... Peter Cetera is the devil.... Terry Kath was a god though..

Bonamassa gets boring pretty quick, but i would like to see him just to see him play Rorys guitar...

Naw.. i could never see Chicago unless they pledged not to do anything they made after 1978... Peter Cetera is the devil.... Terry Kath was a god though..

Bonamassa gets boring pretty quick, but i would like to see him just to see him play Rorys guitar...
:rofl: :rofl:

Get together here tonight at my house of about 10 people. Was all good with the fresh shrimp and beer and all. But then someone had to ruin it by bringing a snake that had obviously been slithering earlier today. And, notice there are snake eggs also in there. They usually eat the whole animal or reptile or whatever. Hell no I didn't need none.
PXL_20230316_120420305.jpg

Get together here tonight at my house of about 10 people. Was all good with the fresh shrimp and beer and all. But then someone had to ruin it by bringing a snake that had obviously been slithering earlier today. And, notice there are snake eggs also in there. They usually eat the whole animal or reptile or whatever. Hell no I didn't need none.
View attachment 1716064496
Ah, No thanks!

morning. 22deg and a dusting of snow, not bad till you step out in the 30mph winds. more coffee please.

View attachment 1716064496
:eek: I would try a lot of stuff you show. but I can't imagine how anyone sees that as appetizing. I mean what you eat at home is your business. There are lots of things I might throw together that I would not bring to a party... :wtf:

Hey guys! Just ordered a power chair for Simone, it will be tough for her to get around in the different shows im dragging her to.

-
Back