Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Starts runs stops. Steering coupler needs to be changed, the cup style doesent like the angle. Rear brakes may have air in lines,and accellerator is a string through firewall. That being said, its easy to move it around when i want to work on it.
Hand throttle? Very helpful :steering:

So plan is to tow my aluminum trailer behind the dart. On power tour. But how to get the thing there? I dissambled it as much as possible. Just will fit in truck bed. On a little angle in its side.

20230316_140315.jpg

20230316_140320.jpg

So plan is to tow my aluminum trailer behind the dart. On power tour. But how to get the thing there? I dissambled it as much as possible. Just will fit in truck bed. On a little angle in its side.

View attachment 1716064717

View attachment 1716064718
Im going to make a wooden rack, so I can slid it in myself. I have a loading dock, so getting it in here is easy, but there, will need two guys. I hope Terry will help!!

Morning all up so early and just enjoying the smell of the coffee brewing...time for a cup or two probably three.

Happy Saint Patty Day to all you Irish people and even those claiming to be needing a reason to celebrate yet another day. :thumbsup:

43 and a little windy and scattered showers now, but sunny later this morning.

43 and a little windy and scattered showers now, but sunny later this morning.
70 here in Florida. Hoping to start home tomorrow afternoon.
I'm sure the wife won't want to ride 16 hours, so we'll spend a quick few hours somewhere on the way and get home Sunday.

-
Back