Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Wino Amphitheater up the beach is buildin' a pretty good summer line up :thumbsup:

July 19 Train

July 22 Tori Amos

August 02 Joe Bonamassa

August 11 Los Lonely Boys

August 22 Fleet Foxes

August 25 Chicago

Out of that list Joe Bonamassa for the must go show

Flipped a coin... go to the big DMV for the replacement tags or go to the small place the next county over.... went small.... perfect call. Walked in and literally had someone call me to a window before my eyes adjusted from the outside. In and out in under 10 minutes.

Score

Flipped a coin... go to the big DMV for the replacement tags or go to the small place the next county over.... went small.... perfect call. Walked in and literally had someone call me to a window before my eyes adjusted from the outside. In and out in under 10 minutes.

Score
That is what I do here as well. The one in town is a zoo at best.

Score
Karl has enough material their for a week.:icon_fU::steering::icon_fU:

I got a just keep doing what your doing from my family doc.
No need for further surgery at this time. He changed and gave me Two new scripts, and said see you in a week.

Just think how much better that beach pix

Just think how much better that beach pix
would be with a scantily clad girls volleyball game going on?
Haha they are. I looked down from our balcony and told Cheryl it appeared they were short a player.
She relied go check on the grandchildren (playing in the bedroom) I said ok but will they really call me Grandpa?? :rofl::rofl:
Love that Spring Break!!

Whiskey tasting tonight. A couple Irish bottles. (of course)

1678997133712.png

Got the patches done on the door shell, will skin it tomorrow. Welder puked. The voltage was going nuts, set at 13,would run up to 42. The stinger on the mig gun was loose,and arcing. Took apart, cleaned and lost the setscrew that holds it together. Managed to find something, and its got stable arc again.

Love it. It has been fun to watch the progress. Starts, runs, stops?
Starts runs stops. Steering coupler needs to be changed, the cup style doesent like the angle. Rear brakes may have air in lines,and accellerator is a string through firewall. That being said, its easy to move it around when i want to work on it.

Starts runs stops. Steering coupler needs to be changed, the cup style doesent like the angle. Rear brakes may have air in lines,and accellerator is a string through firewall. That being said, its easy to move it around when i want to work on it.
Perfect. You'll get the finishing touches on it soon.

-
Back