Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Monday Warriors all quiet here. Weather report...NICE!!

naa3bIG.gif

Breakfast this morning at my house. She fried some striped bass that I caught and made noodles and vegetables. Eating Viet this morning. I'm having a little trouble getting them to eat traditional Western Fare.. But I found a Viet grocery Oasis in Northern Virginia. About a 45-minute drive. It's like a complete shopping center with like a hundred and 25 stores and groceries, all Vietnamese. Will be going there today. I already informed them what the budget is today. Lol.
PXL_20230403_094057673.jpg

IMG_20230403_063418.jpg

Breakfast this morning at my house. She fried some striped bass that I caught and made noodles and vegetables. Eating Viet this morning. I'm having a little trouble getting them to eat traditional Western Fare.. But I found a Viet grocery Oasis in Northern Virginia. About a 45-minute drive. It's like a complete shopping center with like a hundred and 25 stores and groceries, all Vietnamese. Will be going there today. I already informed them what the budget is today. Lol.
View attachment 1716072396

View attachment 1716072397
Food budget beer budget clothing budget jewelry budget come on Mitch be more specific...:lol:

I'm on Mcafe... 4lbs from walmart... i can recommend as it's tolerable and cheap :)
Cheap is good, this coffee I'm trying out is now being sold at our commissary which helps with the price compared to Slaveway etc. There's a brand of BBQ sauce that Walmart sells, places in or at the top of a lot of taste tests, going to get some for summer BBQ's.

Cheap is good, this coffee I'm trying out is now being sold at our commissary which helps with the price compared to Slaveway etc. There's a brand of BBQ sauce that Walmart sells, places in or at the top of a lot of taste tests, going to get some for summer BBQ's.
What BBQ sauce always looking for something different. Haha beat me to it.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Got some work done on the Charger over the weekend. Getting really sick of the cold. Helmets fogging up, cold hands, etc. Didn't get as much done as I wanted, fought with the new small wire for the welder. It is very unhappy trying to work with small stuff. Ended up switching back to 0.035, turning it down as far as it would go (while still working) and was just careful.

when i went Keto i started using a mustard sauce and i use it more than bbq sauce now... it's amazing on pork.. also decent on fish.

1 part brown mustard
1 part horseradich
1/2 part worstershire sauce...

It sounds super strong but 30 seconds under the broiler at the end of a cook (I do a lot of pork steaks), if you let it go too long it basically disappears though. and it's really mellow and nice, and takes 10 seconds to mix up.. i don't measure just.. X mustard.. bout as much horseradish and some worstershire to loosen it up into a nice sauce.

For rub i only use Ploughboys Yardbird.. easily the best rub for smoking or anything pork really (i'm a pork fan.. i rarely eat beef anymore)

I was raised on Raw ground sirloin. On Rye A little black pepper.
No mad cow disease here.

I'll use some salt before grilling but that's it
Salt pepper and sometimes a little Joe's seasoning especially with meat or grilled veggies.
Potato wedges a little Joe's French fry seasoning...Yum!!

-
Back