Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So out of 25 million brackets on ESPN, I’m currently ranked 493,653rd. I’ve never broken the top half before. If UCONN wins, I can finish no worse than 60,000th

Yeah that! She did not show much maturity in the latter portion of the game with all the ring nonsense. Tarnished what was arguably a pretty good performance.
There is so much of this stuff posted today.
_nc_ohc=drLV8-7tl-YAX-0mVH3&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

So the weather guessers say we are getting a blizzard in the next 24 hours. Winter here isnt done yet…

Taking a quick break from harvesting this years winter crop of rocks. I got twenty acres done, only thirty more to go then I can mow. Sorry Frank and Fred!
Did you find any good ones? The last one is called a Thunderhead.

agate2.jpg

agate.jpg

agate thunderhead.jpg

Last edited:
I'll call winter officially done here. Friday and Sat coming up in the upper 50's with a 36 for the night between. That's the coldest in the 2 week forecast Otherwise 60s and 70s every day. :thumbsup:
Good Morning

Fuckin hell... girl that works near me just asked if i would be interested in changing her water pump.. it's a 2012 taurus V6.. OMFG.... no way in hell... have to take half the motor apart and the pump runs off the timing chain... just insane.

-
Back