Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made Fred's favorite dish . Chili !

339684924_266092062410703_7351801423344346128_n.jpg

Just got home from taking the girls to the Vietnamese shopping center and Supermarket in Northern Virginia. Kind of a hassle to get there though. Fastest way is to drive through the city on the city freeway, and it still takes 50 minutes from here to get there. Of course I laid down the rules before we got there but that didn't matter. Ended up with more stuff that I can get in my refrigerator for $350. Lol
That relly Dings your Dong! :eek: And probably like 20 bucks worth of food if they bought it in VN.

Good evening, just seen Tony Fields 68 Cuda driving by, makes me smile every time I see it

Just got home from taking the girls to the Vietnamese shopping center and Supermarket in Northern Virginia. Kind of a hassle to get there though. Fastest way is to drive through the city on the city freeway, and it still takes 50 minutes from here to get there. Of course I laid down the rules before we got there but that didn't matter. Ended up with more stuff that I can get in my refrigerator for $350. Lol

You're cooked :poke::poke::poke:

Last edited:
Must be a tiny fridge… 350 bucks won’t even fill mine for a week

So what you are really saying is VN women don’t mind or follow direction? Oddly enough American women are the exactly same! Goes to show ya, don’t matter which side of the globe they are from they are similar! Hah! Enjoy my friend! Congrats again on the new bride.

Morning Mopar peoples...counting toes it looks like a slow start to the morning here and it's hmmm let me see only Tuesday!!

Feeling super tired....like more tired than when I went to bed. Weather coming in also...makes my body sore

-
Back