Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
AN asteroid. Nice!
IMG_20221108_075220059_HDR.jpg
Just under 3 pounds. Nickel and iron.

The boys was so tickled and proud !!
I told them the owner of Emerald’s is on board , they said I am the best !!

Yep, memike is proud also

20230401_132137.jpg

Got another new phone. Free. Galaxy s23 ultra. Gave my other new phone to my MIL. Hers was toast. With t mobile magenta military plus plan you get up to 5 lines for only 8 dollars a month extra. If you add a line you get a free phone. Lol

I used to collect rocks, always looking for round ones or egg shaped. Then there is one a friend’s mother used for making sauerkraut. I have some spirit stones, that were gathered by an aboriginal fellow from the base of a waterfall. No photos. Yet.

Cleaned the refrigerator today from all the left overs from last week and then I decided dinner will be what Toolman made not long ago, Mexican dinner. Enchiladas with avocado. rice and beans and might do a taco.

Just got home from taking the girls to the Vietnamese shopping center and Supermarket in Northern Virginia. Kind of a hassle to get there though. Fastest way is to drive through the city on the city freeway, and it still takes 50 minutes from here to get there. Of course I laid down the rules before we got there but that didn't matter. Ended up with more stuff that I can get in my refrigerator for $350. Lol

Just got home from taking the girls to the Vietnamese shopping center and Supermarket in Northern Virginia. Kind of a hassle to get there though. Fastest way is to drive through the city on the city freeway, and it still takes 50 minutes from here to get there. Of course I laid down the rules before we got there but that didn't matter. Ended up with more stuff that I can get in my refrigerator for $350. Lol

NOVA just sucks.....

Man I forgot how bad a head gasket job on a Cummins in the truck is to do.

How many dong:poke::lol:

-
Back