Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When we took the daughter out to celebrate/steak dinner I ended up ordering a steak from Kentucky, Black Hawk Farms, dry aged in Woodford Reserve Bourbon, yum!

Another weekend done with zero work on my Duster, yesterday an engine oil change on tractor to finish it up and a brush burn. Also ordered new blades for the lawn tractor, have sharpened original ones twice and they've found plenty of rocks during their first 3 years mowing so thought should replace. Have a Great Day All!

Another weekend done with zero work on my Duster, yesterday an engine oil change on tractor to finish it up and a brush burn. Also ordered new blades for the lawn tractor, have sharpened original ones twice and they've found plenty of rocks during their first 3 years mowing so thought should replace. Have a Great Day All!
Yeah, i slept most of yesterday.. my sundays have been just wasted time now.. weather is finally changing and i can start to get some **** done, just small things like pulling the front clip.. pull engine, rebuild suspension, clean/paint the engine bay.. build a motor and trans... put it all together... all those little things :)

Morning still?
Yep, and hope to box up license plate today, son kept me busy, his new 2023 Creeds Customs chassis and cage was a hit, firs race of the year and took 4th out of 16 cars, he said it was just a shake down weekend for them (2 sons) and all went great.
Put my name on this year because a few folks ask who his dad was in 2020.. love these boys of mine , Greezy Tree is my sons band he has play with for 7 years now.

Screenshot_20230402-130844_Facebook.jpg

20230401_133245.jpg

20230401_131855.jpg

20230401_132052.jpg

Morning!
-8°c this morning. And snowed last night. Not sure what my plan is for today, or this week for that matter.

Thats a win win there Mike!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: it sure was, can't wait to tell the boys Emerald’s text me last night, they want to do a full sponsorship on his car for the televised race in June, they love how I gather money for there hobby, waiting on 9am to let them know :thumbsup:

Friend/ customer drops by. Wants a brake job. When it was in for service a few weeks ago i mentioned it will need brakes next round. Now he wants them done. Wont wait until next service or even when snow goes away when car gets seasonal tire swap. He needs to pick one or the other,i have way too much stuff i’d rather do than drop everything and do his brakes.

No Not sure maybe poweready? I needed a IPB for them to make sure the right part is in the box also identifying fitment.

I'll have to take a look at the NWS in a few hours to check on the old homeland :lol: You don't want to be driving anything but the ole beater out there today. Spring is there, the real estate and vegetation will be travelling at towing vehicle speeds :steering:

I'm the odd one I guess. I never use anything on what I smoke, grill, or bake.
Ehhh not too odd. I don’t use sauces on smoke, gripe or baking very often. Only in rare occasions. I prefer the natural flavors

-
Back