Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2 Dr's appointments yesterday. I have a pinched nerve but other than that I am healthy. I looked into stem cell injections for my knees but my insurance will not cover it and it cost $10,000. WoW

For us golfers it's my favorite week with the Masters golf tournament playing. Augusta is a beautiful course and an enjoyment for us to watch. Looking at going for a day or two next year.

Last edited:
Hey is it TA TA TUESDAY YET?

It is now

hoppyland.jpg

For us golfers it's my favorite week with the Masters golf tournament playing. A beautiful course and an enjoyment for us to watch. Looking at going for a day or two next year.
Fred Couples' is still playing, didn't know that, thought he hung it up for some reason. Enjoy!

Had a patch of snow on the roof when I came home from work yesterday, cold spring. Guess it could be worse, watch out over there, night tornados forecast in parts, sheesh!

Fred Couples' is still playing, didn't know that, thought he hung it up for some reason. Enjoy!
No, he's still playing the Champions tour. He was a past Masters winner so can come back and play every year. Usually, the past winners will play until they aren't competitive any longer. They've had guys in their 50's and 60's make the Saturday cut. They made the course a little longer this year so that will take a few more of them out.

2 Dr's appointments yesterday. I have a pinched nerve but other than that I am healthy. I looked into stem cell injections for my knees but my insurance will not cover it and it cost $10,000. WoW
I spoke to Herb McCandless about this - he had it done. Lots of pain. He advised to get knee replacement vs the stem cell injections if he could do it over.

Actually went into the garage last night.. painted the inside of the drivers quarter.. need to clean the window regulator and get it back in now... REALLy wish i hadn't given away my cleaning tank now..

Woohoo!! I finished number 46,400. Out of 25 million plus.

Not too shabby

Or $247.50 in Tijuana.

Morning gang
I wish i was close to mexico... I need some prednisone bad.. it pisses me off that i have to pay a Dr. $100 to beg for a prescription for $4 in pills i need... In mexico you can just walk in and buy all you want.

Morning!
-11°. 4 more days and looks like the thermostat is getting flipped to heat! Finally!

Heard though there's a quality control problem in some places. That pill the victim takes is their last pill.

-
Back