Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heard though there's a quality control problem in some places. That pill the victim takes is their last pill.
either way all my problems solved :) I have had them from there before.. no issues.. and i order most of my stuff from a online india pharmacy anyway.. much cheaper. They just don't sell steroids is all.

Heard though there's a quality control problem in some places. That pill the victim takes is their last pill.
Yeah... sad when I was living down there, the snowbird RVs covered the desert. They made their daily walks across to buy the year's worth of meds. Big bags of them

Oh sorry, ESPN March Madness bracket competition
I'd thought more than 44k people would have picked UConn?? With all the big name basketball teams going out early brackets were a bust this year.

Last edited:
Well if any of you head to Mexico grab me a couple of bottles of 20mg prednisone.. that would last like 4 years :)

Yeah... sad when I was living down there, the snowbird RVs covered the desert. They made their daily walks across to buy the year's worth of meds. Big bags of them
I knew a local guy here he and his wife would go south to get their dental repairs done. Hey I always say you get what you pay for.

Hmmmm??? You'd get pretty tipsy if you never had to get up and throw another log on.

nc_ohc=Fevu9tMaxCkAX--WA8Z&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

Good morning, another day, another way.
Looks like another tornado event this evening threw the night into the week smalls of Wensday morning.
67 degrees out this morning, heading to 80es.
Looks like we are sending 4 people back to the moon

Screenshot_20230303-172647_Facebook.jpg

I wish i was close to mexico... I need some prednisone bad.. it pisses me off that i have to pay a Dr. $100 to beg for a prescription for $4 in pills i need... In mexico you can just walk in and buy all you want.
Same thing in Vietnam. You can just walk up to any pharmacy and buy anything you like.

Was moving test meters into the container. Man I was surprised how many 6/12VDC dwell meters I have. Never really notices till the aaca site. I guess they are kind of hard to find.

I knew a local guy here he and his wife would go south to get their dental repairs done. Hey I always say you get what you pay for.
Back in January while I was still in Vietnam. I went to Saigon and had my teeth porcelain veneered. They do a lot of that in Saigon. In fact they do a lot of cosmetic surgery, mostly for women though. I had all of my original teeth, but they were starting to yellow somewhat and I had a crack in one of my front teeth. It was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. $3,000 to have 20 teeth porcelain veneered. Before I had it done I checked into it. Would have cost between 15,000 and 20,000 here in the US. And they did a great job. Very happy. :thumbsup:

Back in January while I was still in Vietnam. I went to Saigon and had my teeth porcelain veneered. They do a lot of that in Saigon. In fact they do a lot of cosmetic surgery, mostly for women though. I had all of my original teeth, but they were starting to yellow somewhat and I had a crack in one of my front teeth. It was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. $3,000 to have 20 teeth porcelain veneered. Before I had it done I checked into it. Would have cost between 15,000 and 20,000 here in the US. And they did a great job. Very happy. :thumbsup:
I can't wait to see the posts about how if it wasn't done in America it couldn't have been good in any way :)

Chris a trick I learned years ago just buy uncoated headers and slip plate them they will last for years and still look new.

Back in January while I was still in Vietnam. I went to Saigon and had my teeth porcelain veneered. They do a lot of that in Saigon. In fact they do a lot of cosmetic surgery though It was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. $3,000 to have My neck and chin lifted, boobs done *** shaped and eyes tucked. If had all had it done I checked into it. Would have cost between 15,000 and 20,000 here in the US. And they did a great job. Very happy. :thumbsup: Thinking about moving to Thailand now.
Fixed!:poke::eek:

-
Back