Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'd thought more than 44k people would have picked UConn?? With all the big basketball teams going out early brackets were a bust this year.
There were roughly 66,000 that picked UCONN to win. But it also adds points from the other rounds. So that’s how I ended up. I had all the number ones losing by the Sweet Sixteen so it helped big time. I just had some of them losing to the wrong teams

I'd thought more than 44k people would have picked UConn?? With all the big basketball teams going out early brackets were a bust this year.
When Purdue lost, it busted every single bracket on ESPN

So yesterday I was filling up the cabinet that was safety deposit boxes with NOS/NORS points and condensers. Holy crap Most draws are full and I still have more. Think I am good on those FOR LIFE!
Project today Caps, breaker plates and NOS shafts. That will keep me busy. Dreading the Vac advances have three large bins of them mostly NOS. Going to suck making a list of them.

So yesterday I was filling up the cabinet that was safety deposit boxes with NOS/NORS points and condensers. Holy crap Most draws are full and I still have more. Think I am good on those FOR LIFE!
Project today Caps, breaker plates and NOS shafts. That will keep me busy. Dreading the Vac advances have three large bins of them mostly NOS. Going to suck making a list of them.
Spreadsheet on your computer? I use Google Sheets.

Good Morning Gorganite Scum!
SwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.png

Easier at carlisle just cross them out when sold and can see if I have one without looking through them all. Did that year 1 it sucked.

Easier at carlisle just cross them out when sold and can see if I have one without looking through them all. Did that year 1 it sucked.
Cards would be handy at the show. I put all my whiskey bottles on a spreadsheet and it is accessible on my phone.

Have rent a Billy this year also so prob better that way. He is getting there on this stuff slowly.

How are they to get replacement parts for?
We sell the replacement module boards, and pickups and Caps / rotors, BUT...they are ALSO MSD compatible. so any MSD parts will also fit. So win/win if you ask me. I make 600+ HP with one.

We sell the replacement module boards, and pickups for the 2 wires, and Caps, BUT...they are also MSD compatible. so any MSD parts will also fit. So win/win if you ask me. I make 600+ HP with one.
Good to know! Thanks

Mike I tell you what RB straight arm vac advances are seriously hard to find now. Cant even find cores to get rebuilt.

-
Back