Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Worked on studebaker some. Some welding some grinding. Then tried to fit some lights. Turns out they are directional,so not suitable as they cant be seen from the side. Disappointing to say the least, not to mention time wasted. Back to original plan.

I have a wax ring that I need to replace this weekend
Checkout the wax less- wax ring. They cost a bit more but are easier to use and they are totally reusable. They are all I use now. Just saved the day as we put extra leftover tile in the bar bathroom. Picked commode off, then sat it right back down easy peasy.

Sad....

Screenshot 2023-04-04 153212.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-04 153329.jpg

I stopped by the garage and the owner's nefew was there. He just got a fairly original '68 Barracuda notchback. Red with black vynil roof. Maybe next week I'll get some pictures. Has a pretty nice paint job, with only alterations we could see are Sanden compressor A/C, and a replaced brake power booster and M/C. Oddly has the shoulder belts but no headrests. But I'm aware that is not that unusual.

Alternator might be original. Sexy. LOL.
GE Headlights almost certainly original and he really likes that. Real clean, no chips or scratches.

Set of steelies....

I have 15 x 6 and ... Sept 83 ? Week 9 or 83 manufacture?

Curious if anyone is familiar with the JJ or MW markings?

Screenshot 2023-04-04 181533.jpg

Windy day 30 mph with 40mph gust today but best golf buddy talked me into playing golf.
Before that though at the driving range bays (inside) they were having a demo day.
Club pro saw me and asked if I wanted to hit a new driver sure mine is 13 years old.
The company golf pro who brought the clubs had a trackman set up.
It's a machine that provides various information pertaining to your swing speed, ball speed, etc.
I took a few swings and asked me how old I was 50 he guessed no almost 67.
Wow he replied your last swing with almost perfect numbers showed 105.9 mph swing speed with 154 ball speed.
And that's why I can hit the ball a long way.

We have a severe thunderstorm warning just pop up. We need some rain.

Of course it will make no sense to the non hockey guys on here but I am still rocking classic Sherwood, think Stevie Y! Not sure what the equivalent is in a golf club! But no graphite, carbon or any other Buck Rogers material, just plain ole wood Baby! (where o where is Karl?)

Of course it will make no sense to the non hockey guys on here but I am still rocking classic Sherwood, think Stevie Y! Not sure what the equivalent is in a golf club! But no graphite, carbon or any other Buck Rogers material, just plain ole wood Baby! (where o where is Karl?)

Antique would be a hickory shaft? Then steel. Now it's all composites and madness

Ouch. Reason 999 why we put roll bars in em! Well plus it helps the body twist when you dump the clutch! You do have a clutch right?
Hehehehe
Roll cage with a functional back seat…to do or not to do

Gretzky told a great story the other night about taping his sticks

My Cobra irons are 15 years old and Cobra driver is 13 years old. After hitting the new driver today I'm thinking it might be time for an upgrade it was so easy to hit. Softball practice Monday I used a similar swing stance that I use with my driver and hit two home runs. Fun times for sure.

Severe T storm warning heading our way. Can't even watch Netflicks for the warnings. :mob: :lol:

Screenshot_20230404_210535_StormTrack7.jpg

-
Back