Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fellers, 20deg and snowing here. Oatmeal and coffee then see about getting the day going with a dog walk.

Should be 84° here today and sunny. Took the girls to the nail shop to go to work. Back home now. Have a minivan from a Church fellow to look at today. All is good in the neighborhood.

Morning Fred.
Morning buddy. Been a busy morning here keeping up with my kids making plans for a birthday bash for all since there's so many of us. So got it kinda figured out that 1 day out of the year we have 1 big birthday party. LOL

Morning buddy. Been a busy morning here keeping up with my kids making plans for a birthday bash for all since there's so many of us. So got it kinda figured out that 1 day out of the year we have 1 big birthday party. LOL
Get to try the cluck truck out ...:thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

Get to try the cluck truck out ...:thumbsup::rofl::rofl:
You could always have chicken dogs and turkey bacon .

329809978_2272633096250244_4693200116375992024_n.jpg

I like turkey and i like bacon... don't see an issue... haven't had it though.

Going to go to lunch with my sister today. She seems to be adjusting to her hubby passing away last month. We are going to The Steamboat Gardens. It's a old school bar/restraint that has Tugboat Tuesday. They serve pork tenderloins on Tuesday for just $2 each. Oh and they have Hamm's on tap in frosty mugs.

Tugboat Tuesday.jpg

Same deal, The Hemi's are going to be huge for us, we'll keep that on the radar for sure. Our 408's are nice little engines for sure, but taking the gooseneck to a mopar only show when we only have 2 flavor of 408's and a 1 year lead time on the Gen III hemi's, it a little tough for the crew.
Hey, do you have small stickers for like windows that we can put on our cars that have your company logo on it? Id put two on if they were not to big...

Well, no big party here. My 200 dollar bet was worth 16 grand if Aztecs pulled off a win. I guess that is why it paid so well, not going to happen!!!

I musta been just in the right place at the right time this morning. Sky is crystal clear. Look up from the traffic ahead at the signal light. SNOW :wtf: I been in this exact spot countless times before and never seen that before :wtf:. After I verified that I wasn't under the effects of some unusual coffee brew at Mother's house I find I was looking at the snow covered western slopes of Mt San Jacinto 10,000' elevation :) at least 100 miles northeast of here.

I musta been just in the right place at the right time this morning. Sky is crystal clear. Look up from the traffic ahead at the signal light. SNOW :wtf: I been in this exact spot countless times before and never seen that before :wtf:. After I verified that I wasn't under the effects of some unusual coffee brew at Mother's house I find I was looking at the snow covered western slopes of Mt San Jacinto 10,000' elevation :) at least 100 miles northeast of here.
I had to do something with all the snow we have so sent some your way. ya needed the moisture. :thumbsup:

Old 29 truck transmission has been growling real loud in 1, 2 and reverse since I'v'e owned it and never any metal shavings in the gear oil.
Friend of mine on FABO had the same problem with his 31 and he shimmed the top of the bell housing to the engine and solved the problem. Got my manuel out and sure enough .010 inch shims were missing. Hope I fixed it today.

-
Back