Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If I see it at the right price in decent shape I grab it since I can calibrate them. This is just stuff I have I have not bought old stuff in a while, but alot is selling for the 6VDC cars on the AACA site. Helps them out also hard to find 6V dwell meters. Glad I have that 50's sun calibrator.

See, i have read good and bad about them... makes me leary.. honestly of doing the whole car, doing the brake lines stresses me the most for some reason :) I think Inline is like 10 miles away from me also..
I dont even bat an eye when it comes to brake line. Im no perfectionist, so its a lot easier. Ni-cop line makes it even easier.

I dont even bat an eye when it comes to brake line. Im no perfectionist, so its a lot easier. Ni-cop line makes it even easier.
Yeah, i don't know what it is.. i know how to bend lines.. i know how to flare lines it's just a weird mental thing... i think my brain is broken as i get older.. i used to not bat an eye at rebuilding a engine or trans, now i overthink everything and make myself nuts

Yeah, i don't know what it is.. i know how to bend lines.. i know how to flare lines it's just a weird mental thing... i think my brain is broken as i get older.. i used to not bat an eye at rebuilding a engine or trans, now i overthink everything and make myself nuts
The Ni-co lines are really easy to bend and flair. Usually in a 25' roll. Great stuff. And you can also put gravel guard on it where it is needed.

Mike the only thing I really can use now are a few Pertronix 1381a kits I just used my last one. They pop up for a decent price on ocassion on tempest.

Dam to big for mine. If you do do the HF one you need a compressor that will keep up with it. My 5HP I got from tim barely keeps up with mine doing distributors.

Dam to big for mine. If you do do the HF one you need a compressor that will keep up with it. My 5HP I got from tim barely keeps up with mine doing distributors.

Yeah. My compressors suck... so I'll need to farm out the work. Waiting to hear what just the blasting cost would be. He quoted me blasted, primed and painted

Try a place that does commercial sandblasting. They usually have a space on site for frames, etc.

Yeah. My compressors suck... so I'll need to farm out the work. Waiting to hear what just the blasting cost would be. He quoted me blasted, primed and painted
If going gloss black Applance paint rocks, it is epoxy and hard as powdercoating

They make it in Black, white and a beige that I have seen. Cheaper at Walmart for some reason.

I send any sand blasting to a guy that has a monument co. They sell head stones .

Last edited:
Do not do hood hinges with it. You will never get them to close again and nothing takes it off. Ask me how I know!

Do not do hood hinges with it. You will never get them to close again and nothing takes it off. Ask me how I know!

Hahah

I used Easton 24k to touch up the engine compartment. Next winter I'm thinking pull the engine get at the engine gaskets and figure out the slight smoking .... and redo the engine bay correctly

-
Back