Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
See, i have read good and bad about them... makes me leary.. honestly of doing the whole car, doing the brake lines stresses me the most for some reason :) I think Inline is like 10 miles away from me also..
I replaced the entire brake system from front to rear... Zero issues and I didn't know anything from anything about how to do it when I started.

I think where guys get jammed up is where the cars been modified in some way. The lines are form fitting to stock axle, frame and engine.

Yes they are. The only thing I might have been able to use would have been the rear metal line and a flex to the axel. No way on the rest.

DSC00734.JPG

yeah PST is a no go for sure.. select options for a base '62 conversion.. manual disc and it ends up at $1200.. that's insane. Thats the kit using adapter plates and bolt on calipers.. no option for stock spindle/slider calipers
No te front end bushings, ball joints etc.

Yesterday I finally got around to fabricating and setting our fancy sign out on the road. Our acreage covers a couple of different driveways that I allow neighbor to use to get to his place. It makes the UPs and Fed X drivers crazy with their apps. Signage helps students as well get to correct drive. Blair Creek runs beside the road and only a couple of places to cross. Thus the confusion. My Dad helped me. I had to do some creative millwright rigging to accomplish. Basically lifted it up and tilted forward stabbing the posts in the holes.

4D33456B-4BAA-424B-B0B8-76856431E678.jpeg

7E5E9DD4-67F9-4D6D-B3E0-1B45EA139B92.jpeg

8829DED8-421E-4597-B4B2-AF8C8F792593.jpeg

And the deal of the day is
nc_ohc=5chlgbq3ocAAX8D8R16&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

1965 Mustang Fastback Project​

$4,500$4,800
Listed 6 weeks ago in Reading, PA

Door pickup

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Fair
1965 fastback C code stamped No title. White bottom half and two roof sections. $4800 What you see is what you get.

Yesterday I finally got around to fabricating and setting our fancy sign out on the road. Our acreage covers a couple of different driveways that I allow neighbor to use to get to his place. It makes the UPs and Fed X drivers crazy with their apps. Signage helps students as well get to correct drive. Blair Creek runs beside the road and only a couple of places to cross. Thus the confusion. My Dad helped me. I had to do some creative millwright rigging to accomplish. Basically lifted it up and tilted forward stabbing the posts in the holes.

View attachment 1716074360

View attachment 1716074361

View attachment 1716074362

Looking good there John. Nice

View attachment 1716074360

View attachment 1716074361

View attachment 1716074362
Love it!

View attachment 1716074363

$4,500$4,800

Door pickup

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Fair
1965 fastback C code stamped No title. White bottom half and two roof sections. $4800 What you see is what you get.

LoL. The "Bring a Shovel " site.

View attachment 1716074363

$4,500$4,800

Door pickup

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Fair
Only way that makes sense is if the trailer it is on goes with!

Trying to decide if I'm better off just getting a HF system and doing it myself.

Local guy says 90-125 each blasted and painted :eek:
Look for a powder coating shop.. they have to pretty much blast everything they do, most will just blast for a price if you ask

bored at work flipping through new TV shows.. and there is a grease show.. and it's really not good...

-
Back