Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got a pic or a link? They are probably the ones I used. I sprayed them with the red Permatex if I remember right. That was a few years back.
Mopar Gasket
61kbm-9T5tL._AC_SL1350_.jpg

Here is the Mr Gasket one
mr-gasket-thin-steel-shim-head-gasket-8.jpg

I posted 2 different ones.. you used both pairs in the past?
One is silver colored and the other is black. I don't think there is much difference in the basic construction.

And the ad says ‘special’ should be ‘Formula S‘ if they want to attract more attention

True..I just saw the badge

No title... that hurts

If it were numbers matching would that make it worth exploring?

I'm not interested in it... way too much going on there for my skill level

aThe Mopar ones used to be the silver coated ones and shortly after I built mine they changed suppliers. Both are about as thin as you can get now days and have a fairly small chamber size.

True..I just saw the badge

No title... that hurts

If it were numbers matching would that make it worth exploring?

I'm not interested in it... way too much going on there for my skill level
No numbers matching on the early cars. Yes, no title is a pain.

aThe Mopar ones used to be the silver coated ones and shortly after I built mine they changed suppliers. Both are about as thin as you can get now days and have a fairly small chamber size.
Thanks, yeah trying to keep my CR up around 9.5.. so the thinner the better.. gonna grab the mopar ones..

Ordering parts for the car today.. tons of little things and big things to get still

Thanks, yeah trying to keep my CR up around 9.5.. so the thinner the better.. gonna grab the mopar ones..

Ordering parts for the car today.. tons of little things and big things to get still
Remember that discount code thread has saved me some cash.

Remember that discount code thread has saved me some cash.
didn't even know there was one :( will check it for now on.. if i look today i will just be pissed that i could have gotten like 20% off my summit order from monday

Morning!
-16° and rising to 4 above. Will visit mom this morning, see how the night went.

Getting anything from Mancini? Might have one today
Not today..today is a amazon day.. i get 300-500 in free stuff from amazon every month so i use it for car ****.. Today is sound deadener and other stuff that mancini doesn't have anyway

Want to save big on sound deadener. Chimney flashing tale at HD last time I bought it 20 for a 25' roll 6" wide. All I use nw and it sticks way better.

Want to save big on sound deadener. Chimney flashing tale at HD last time I bought it 20 for a 25' roll 6" wide. All I use nw and it sticks way better.
Well.... ****... it cost me $130 for enough to do my car... This is info that would have helped hours ago :)

-
Back