Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool post that popped up on FB...
Cars Museum · ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
In 68 Plymouth took 70 Barracuda's off the factory line and ripped the 383ci Engine's out send them to Hurst Performance for a full Warrior coverion. There a fiberglass hood and fenders were installed, the doors, bumpers were acid dip, and 1/8" chemcor side windows were installed. Window mechanisms were replaced with hung seatbelt straps. Lightweight bucket seats from A100 vans were installed and the back seat was replaced with cardboard panel. Battery was put in the trunk, a race spec 426ci Hemi received a cross ram intake with duel Holley carbs, Hooker headers, and an A833 4 Speed Transmission with reverse lockout paired to a Dana 60 rear end with 4.89 gears.
They were known as "A-BOMBS"
The Hurst Hemi Plymouth Barracuda BO29
nc_ohc=wn7IWvWNc-cAX9RnSW-&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

All reactions:
2.1KYou and 2.1K others

Try this again

That was quite an adventure to shoot that video, our local police was very helpful, location was a good pick for this release of this video, the church hit a home run and we are all proud of our Greezy Tree band.
Thank you so much for sharing it my friend and hope you have a great weekend . You rock :thumbsup: and I will be sure to let my son know

The hazelnut coffee is especially good this mornin.
Double bagged green tea this morning for me my friend, still fighting of this dang head cold.
Hope its a super day for you and Kitty, yesterday's breakfast, hitting the orange juice and banana later so I can take my morning meds.

FB_IMG_1680630676244.jpg

Double bagged green tea this morning for me my friend, still fighting of this dang head cold.
Hope its a super day for you and Kitty, yesterday's breakfast, hitting the orange juice and banana later so I can take my morning meds.

View attachment 1716074312
You go boy! Hope you get to feelin better.

I think the Seattle Kraken made the playoffs last night with their win over the Coyotes. Haven't been able to see their games much, think they're on ESPN plus and Hulu. Wonder what networks will carry the playoffs.

Morning and Friday for all the working wrenches here in the coffee shop. The rest of us just another day to find something to do. :thumbsup:

-
Back