Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mower deck is cleaned, blades are sharpened. All is painted with slip plate graphite paint. Now on to servicing the tractor itself. But it is inevitable anytime you go with a grease gun to try to grease something the grease tube will run out of grease. Happens every time. Now waiting for grease to arrive from carquest.
View attachment 1716074109
I'll have to do service another time. Needed to jump right in to cutting. Half done, but not without issues. :soapbox: I had cut a small area a week ago and it was fine. But after a couple passes today, I was near scalping it. :wtf: Look down and left tire under me is near flat. :mad:

OK, back to the garage and compressor wont run. :BangHead: Pop the switch cover open to check voltage and my meter is dead. :BangHead::BangHead: Go for a battery and have pretty much any size, but the 9V I need. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Find another meter. Switch is good. While I'm bent down I see the circuit breaker I didn't realize it had. Popped right on. :thumbsup: I'm sure what happened is it tried to start when temp was negative nuthin out and the oil was like tar in there... Filled tire and it cut pretty good...

Driveway all cleaned out and was a heavy wet snow but only had to do the walkway to the back door. Mayor in my small town cleared out most of it with the city tractor and front mounted snow blower coming to pick me up. We don't have a city worker anymore it's us guys on the city board that does all the maintenance in town and I'm learning to run the new snowblower and learning all the details on blowing snow in different peoples yards. Kinda sucks trying to keep people happy and do the best I can not to upset anyone but looks like that's not going to happen I'm gonna be an asshole no matter what. Not wanting to be on the city board but I do care about my town and keeping the roads open.

It is just for fun. I found a 1968 Charger in a junkyard (been there since the 80's) a few years ago. I bought it 2.5years ago and building something like an old stockcar. There wasn't much left. Making a 2x4 tube chassis, 400 big block and 4spd OD. Crown Vic front suspension, mopar leaf out back. Full stock car roll cage is going in. Rough, no frills fun
There’s a 66 charger in a junkyard that I’d like to do that with

There’s a 66 charger in a junkyard that I’d like to do that with
Hey I had a 66 .

082.jpg

Getting ready for camping trips. Yellowstone and a shorter trip. We're roughing it

20230406_145230.jpg

20230406_145219.jpg

20230406_145158.jpg

383 with thermo quade four barrel , 727 . Four bucket seats.
Nice!! My grandfather had a 67 383 4 barrel 4 speed, traded it for a new 69 grand fury 4 door which was later traded for a 72 New Yorker four door which was then totaled in 1975 north of Atlanta Georgia on US 31.

The interesting saga is my mom came home from the hospital in July 1967 in the charger and was nearly killed in the New Yorker crash as the driver that t boned them hit them right in the drivers rear quarter where my mom was seated and had to be cut from the car

Well, got mom settled in. Shes not unhappy. Still was a stressful day.

You can always tell a person that is from a third world country. They are always trying to eat like someone is trying to take it away from them. Lol

Ushering at church is over. Bringing home Chinese for supper.

Had a tax equalization meeting in town tonight had my hearing aids in and still couldn't hear what everyone was saying. Think it be best to get off the city board.

-
Back