Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time for a Peep Show Gents! My wife has been making me one around Easter for prolly 10 years now, this one Rock Themed. Don't know what got her started but I love her for it lol!

View attachment 1716073979
Good Morning

6DA6E276-3B7F-4F52-8061-17E5E7496291.jpeg

If I’d have to say I ‘love‘ a car it would be my 66 Barracuda. It was my 1st car, dated my late wife, and has been a really fun car to drive

Morning, we had snow overnight and 20deg mid 40s today the 70 by the weekend. Dogs had a good time playing in the snow on our walk.

Worst car I had was a 79 Brat, nickel and dimed me to death and would hardly run when it got cold.

The Masters begins today through Sunday. Even if you're not a golfer a great tournament to watch some with the most beautiful course you'll see on TV.

Hey guys. Worst car I owned 69 cougar. Ran OK. Wiring crap. Suspension shot. Real POS. Was E3 navy. Right of boot camp. In north Chicago.

Hey guys. Worst car I owned 69 cougar. Ran OK. Wiring crap. Suspension shot. Real POS. Was E3 navy. Right of boot camp. In north Chicago.
OMG.. those old fords...worst cars i have ever worked on... a buddy had a xj or whatever the fancy cougar was, and the suspension design is soooo **** it would wander all over no matter what you do...
I also worked on a gt500KR helping my brother fix some **** for a customer and even that squential taillight setup was a patched together **** fest...

I really like fords but man some of their stuff is sooo bad

Good Morning All! Amen on the 80's cars, terrible lol! I just watched a Roadkill episode where they took a big block for a road trip, fuel leak, exhaust fell off and more, will have to remember the model. It was hilarious as it was tubbed.
Lol which?

I had a chevette. Was OK. Another POS was Ford Fiesta. German Ford. For real no bolts holding it togather. All body parts welded. Hood doors fenders. Welded on. Not able to be removed.

OMG.. those old fords...worst cars i have ever worked on... a buddy had a xj or whatever the fancy cougar was, and the suspension design is soooo **** it would wander all over no matter what you do...
I also worked on a gt500KR helping my brother fix some **** for a customer and even that squential taillight setup was a patched together **** fest...

I really like fords but man some of their stuff is sooo bad
Yep all over the road...

Got right at it this morning. Sink and side splash set and all caulked. Let that sit till at least tonight before I attach plumbing. Don’t want to bump anything out of position. Next up is caulk around shower door. Still have mirror assembly, base molding and heater sheet metal to do, plus ? Not looking for rain till 5ish, so maybe mow around the house before then. Already over 70F. :thumbsup:

Well it is my Friday, like most. Some plumbing work for clothes washer tonight, then hoping to work on the Charger this weekend. Keep the momentum..

what year charger? resto or fun?
It is just for fun. I found a 1968 Charger in a junkyard (been there since the 80's) a few years ago. I bought it 2.5years ago and building something like an old stockcar. There wasn't much left. Making a 2x4 tube chassis, 400 big block and 4spd OD. Crown Vic front suspension, mopar leaf out back. Full stock car roll cage is going in. Rough, no frills fun

It is just for fun. I found a 1968 Charger in a junkyard (been there since the 80's) a few years ago. I bought it 2.5years ago and building something like an old stockcar. There wasn't much left. Making a 2x4 tube chassis, 400 big block and 4spd OD. Crown Vic front suspension, mopar leaf out back. Full stock car roll cage is going in. Rough, no frills fun
That's my favorite way :) It's nice to have the freedom to say **** it... i can weld what i want where i want.

Before i got my car there was a super clean 67 fastback barracuda near me for sale.. 15k, 273.. no rust.. and all i could think was... i can't cut that up or swap the motor... better to have something you can make your own.

-
Back