Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If I had to pick one, it would be my 73 Challenger, my brother and I painted it Rally Red, I stuffed a 360 out of a wagon in it, a/c kept us cool for 7 years, solid car, sold it to buy a 340 4 speed triple black 73 Challenger, dove that for ever it seems, my youngest son Creed, he is 41 now.

View attachment 1716073985
That is a great pic!!!

To rare air cooled, aluminum body and a spruce frame. There are only a few left. My bad his is a 28

That is a great pic!!!
Thanks, he is something, thats him walking in front of his band members, highest paid and booked band in our area

FB_IMG_1664287048159.jpg

My first car was a '66 coronet that i was given cause i asked.. it was sitting on 4 flats and didn't run.. I put a $11 timing chain in the /6 and beat the piss out of it :) Great car... cops took it and i just handed the tow truck driver the title... Beaters are fun when you don't care :)

Yup...1st car was $100 64 Valiant mordor. /6 3 speed. It was a Fred Flintstone car with fried electrical system but it ran like a champ

Really starting to appreciate the pre 40's cars.
Yeah... Scot made me fall in love with them.. some of the things from the 30's are just sooo beautiful... I can't wait to see him driving that 37 chevy around.. that thing is such a sweet car

Rent a Billy has a really nice Barn find 39? Chevy pickup runs also! Pretty cool for a 29 year old.

Yeah... Scot made me fall in love with them.. some of the things from the 30's are just sooo beautiful... I can't wait to see him driving that 37 chevy around.. that thing is such a sweet car
Hershey in the fall is pretty cool just to walk around mostly pre 40's stuff. Not much Mopar. But the Mopar arts are really cheap!

Just realized Spring Carlisle is the weekend after this one. There are deals there all makes.

I had a 78 Lebaron with lean burn, wouldn’t start after turning off engine and trying to start after engine wasn’t cooled down, nice car but didn’t ’love’ it

Lean burn really sucks. Get questions on them all the time. Wont touch them to much baggage with them.

Why put a computor on a air clean so it can just shake apart? :BangHead:

I know there are guys out there that are into them but man there are computers for every single model all different!

Only good thing about the distributors easy to make locked out ones for crank triggers with the parts!

I had a friend that always drove Vegas (which i love) and Chevettes.. honestly if you took care of them they weren't bad... The mid 80's chrysler **** though like daytonas and omnis... NO... never....
I had a Vega , you could hear that thing rust, all the wires hung free in the engine bay because the wheel wells rusted away.:BangHead:

Been sick as a dog for three days now, head cold hit me, storms brought it in I guess :BangHead:
But I could have got it from an outdoor auction I went to Saturday.. people got a little to close wanting to talk :poke::BangHead:
Hope you feel better Mike, lot of that going around.

My first car was a red 1959 Ford Galaxy 4 door nicknames the Tank.
I discovered somehow that at 6'1 in the backseat I could lay down in the seat and not touch either door.
I paid $100 for it and sold it for $75. My next car was a 71 Mustang Fastback what a change that was.

-
Back