Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Welcome to Funbag Friday!

giphy.gif

I think the Seattle Kraken made the playoffs last night with their win over the Coyotes. Haven't been able to see their games much, think they're on ESPN plus and Hulu. Wonder what networks will carry the playoffs.

Yessir. Kraken are in...

Quinnipiac -v- Minnesota in Men's final...

So I go across the river yesterday to the Karns which is a good supermarket to get some Chicken breast. They sell it min 5 lbs 2.69. I like the store other one is kind of far away so I dont go often. It is in Perry county which is like the Ozarks for lack of a better term. Fit right in there. Everyone is a normal person redneck style, every single person said hello in the isles. Just was a great experience. Only 7 miles more than Halifax. Told Marilyn we are just shopping there from now on. Got some Feta/spinach sausage. Holy crap was awesome n the BBQ last night.

Got a text from the neighbor across the street last night he had heard a boom and everybody's lights flashed but neither he or me lost power. I called our System Operator and no opens were showing. Turns out a termination blew at the end of the line and two neighbors were without power but neither one called it in for 2 hours. I get that out here because we lose power a lot with all the trees but there's several things that can cause a one or two person outage.

So I go across the river yesterday to the Karns which is a good supermarket to get some Chicken breast. They sell it min 5 lbs 2.69. I like the store other one is kind of far away so I dont go often. It is in Perry county which is like the Ozarks for lack of a better term. Fit right in there. Everyone is a normal person redneck style, every single person said hello in the isles. Just was a great experience. Only 7 miles more than Halifax. Told Marilyn we are just shopping there from now on. Got some Feta/spinach sausage. Holy crap was awesome n the BBQ last night.
That's nice when you find it, I get the same thing at our local Farmers Supply, will leave all that alone though...

We had a desert Fox get locked int a C-130 in Kuwait once. Holy crap chewed a ton of stuff up, ripped up the pilot's seat basically went nuts anywhere there was glass. Big PIA in the avionics for sure. You are only allowed one splce in a wire for instrumentation and none for flight controls. Took a month to fix it all. Freaking thing literally ran over the crew chief when he opened the plane up. From then on we kept the door shut if no one was on the aircraft. Who would have thought?
That was always a nail biter turning power on when you THOUGHT you got it all. Took a few tries. Felt sorry for that test crew. Must have been a nailbiter.
1680865001579.jpeg

I'm headed in to work some OT, would rather be changing out my belts and blades on my lawnmower, finally came in or buzzing up some rounds with my new saw, Le Sigh... Have a Great Day All!

I'm headed in to work some OT, would rather be changing out my belts and blades on my lawnmower, finally came in or buzzing up some rounds with my new saw, Le Sigh... Have a Great Day All!
You too.

Good morning all, 6 degrees now, it’s the 107th day of Jan but spring weather is coming today. Now we’ll have to see how bad the low areas flood

Good morning all, 6 degrees now, it’s the 107th day of Jan but spring weather is coming today. Now we’ll have to see how bad the low areas flood
Yep, seen a weather report on the possibility of flooding, its got to melt and go somewhere, hope all goes well and spring finally hits y'all up there Pete

Well, my daughter decided again to take yet another spontaneous trip with my nine-year-old granddaughter.
Wednesday since the young one had a four-day Easter break, and she was off work thought a quick trip to Puerto Rico would be fun...really??
When I was a kid, a fun trip was to the zoo or something like that.
These two have quick tripped all over the Northern Hemisphere snowboarding, hiking, or boogie boarding in an ocean.
Living the life!!

So... MRGasket .028 head gaskets or Mopar .024? (i think those were the thickness) And i just want to make sure.. both are "Polymer coated" so not sure if i would copper spray them.. i always used to spray shim gaskets..
BTW.. the question isn't bout the .028 vs .024 but more if anyone knows of quality issues with either..

Well, my daughter decided again to take yet another spontaneous trip with my nine-year-old granddaughter.
Wednesday since the young one had a four-day Easter break, and she was off work thought a quick trip to Puerto Rico would be fun...really??
These two have quick tripped all over the Northern Hemisphere snowboarding, hiking, or boogie boarding in an ocean.
Living the life!!
Right?!!!

So... MRGasket .028 head gaskets or Mopar .024? (i think those were the thickness) And i just want to make sure.. both are "Polymer coated" so not sure if i would copper spray them.. i always used to spray shim gaskets..
BTW.. the question isn't bout the .028 vs .024 but more if anyone knows of quality issues with either..
Got a pic or a link? They are probably the ones I used. I sprayed them with the red Permatex if I remember right. That was a few years back. 12 years ago.

Living the life!!
Though that also likely means you’re daughter is doing well in her life and you raised her to be able to do that, you good for you too

-
Back