Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What all are you looking for? I am pretty tuned in to this type of stuff.
right now.. i think i have pretty much what i need til i pull the engine and k-frake to do suspension... was gonna order the brake upgrade kit but drdiffs site is not taking orders right now

oh.. one surprise last night.... i was cleaning the floor to get ready for deadener... and pushed the brake pedal and it actually worked (moved) i really expected it to be locked solid after 45 years..

That Mopar front end tool kit is the stuff for pulling and installing bushings. Not sure if you can find one to borrow. Mancini des sell it.

That Mopar front end tool kit is the stuff for pulling and installing bushings. Not sure if you can find one to borrow. Mancini des sell it.
Was planning on the rebuild kit with the upper a-arms included, comes with bushings installed

The lower control arms are a *****. Willie did you buy the kit? I borrow mine from a friend.
I have never done the lowers, i was going to try the trick of welding a washer into the bushing and using a press to pop them out

Thats right I used a longer threaded rod on the upper tool to remove them.
Mopar Performance Front Suspension Tool Kit

mopar-a-b-e-body-front-suspension-tool-kit-5.jpg

So end of the day, go get gas. Fill up and park truck. Go inside, sit i restaurant to wait for take out. Get food, jump in truck. No start,wtf? Shift cable came off transmission. Ya, its a little low, fat head barely fit under truck. And popped it back on. Now i have to figure out how to fix it.

The refurbished ones that hemi71x sells are things of beauty... but I like how mine came out and that trick on how to tighten them up worked out well

So end of the day, go get gas. Fill up and park truck. Go inside, sit i restaurant to wait for take out. Get food, jump in truck. No start,wtf? Shift cable came off transmission. Ya, its a little low, fat head barely fit under truck. And popped it back on. Now i have to figure out how to fix it.

Never a dull moment

Actually.. looking around it looks like piratejacks has the best price.. $625 for the conversion kit without MC which rock has for $60.. then just need a prop valve and to make lines..

Actually.. looking around it looks like piratejacks has the best price.. $625 for the conversion kit without MC which rock has for $60.. then just need a prop valve and to make lines..

Check out Inline Tube. I know everyone says just bend your own but the ones I used from Inline went on easy and look great

Check out Inline Tube. I know everyone says just bend your own but the ones I used from Inline went on easy and look great
See, i have read good and bad about them... makes me leary.. honestly of doing the whole car, doing the brake lines stresses me the most for some reason :) I think Inline is like 10 miles away from me also..

I have in line on the Cuda, good stuff. Now the pop I had to make out of that flexable stainless/copper? since it is 4 wheel disk.

See, i have read good and bad about them... makes me leary.. honestly of doing the whole car, doing the brake lines stresses me the most for some reason :) I think Inline is like 10 miles away from me also..
Saves a ton of BS.

-
Back