Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My buddy stopped by with his 73 Boat. about 15,000 original miles on it. Torenado if I spelled that right.

IMG_20230426_133849900.jpg

My buddy stopped by with his 73 Boat. about 15,000 original miles on it. Torenado if I spelled that right.

View attachment 1716082558
Them cars were the cats pajamas all those years ago. May even have front wheel drive if my memory is quasi intact? Man they were big heavy and quiet! But they would fly!

Filler hole 1/2 inch off! AND hole where the sending unit goes if off as well.....................

Them cars were the cats pajamas all those years ago. May even have front wheel drive if my memory is quasi intact? Man they were big heavy and quiet! But they would fly!
Yea front wheel drive and the hood is a mile long. LOL

That sucks, it's not correct.

What are your thoughts on mine. It has been sitting garaged for 50 years with unknown amount of gas in it. I ordered a syphon today to get rid of whatever gas is in there. What are my next steps? Is there a way to clean without removing the tank? Here is a pic from under the car. Thanks.

IMG_7519.JPG

That sucks, it's not correct.

What are your thoughts on mine. It has been sitting garaged for 50 years with unknown amount of gas in it. I ordered a syphon today to get rid of whatever gas is in there. What are my next steps? Is there a way to clean without removing the tank? Here is a pic from under the car. Thanks.

View attachment 1716082567
No good way without pulling the tank from what I know.
BTW Scott those tires make your *** look fat. :poke:

Looking online. Everyone is selling the same tank. But parts geek has the original it seems. Twice as much. Ordered. I hope picture is what they are sending...

It was kinda handy havin' the dirt for the California 400 and Firecracker 250 right outside of town :lol: Prerun or test whenever we wanted. Drove/coasted the broken race car back to the house on one occasion :rofl:
That would be sweet.

Looks like a nice ride Scott if ya can pictures of that bad boy would be great.
Thanks Fred. The link is in my signature...................My Daughter and Grandkids live in Fargo :thumbsup:

-
Back