Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
C47F1DB8-7830-4CE6-BF95-8DC5C5963445.jpeg

Be careful with Fred, he will come to your shop, bribe your dog with treats and then drink all your whiskey. Ask me how I know!
Think the new hound will let me get to your whiskey counter with treats???? I got Hemi letting me as long as I bring good jerky.

Hello everyone, just a quick check in fly by...

I hear you have been asking about me... I'm doing ok... Feeling ok...

Making small steps in getting better... Doing a little better than I was before my last hospital visit...

I've been busy trying to earn money to catch up on the bills that I got behind on when I wasn't feeling good...

It has been over a month. Is anybody keeping in contact?

Been here since December 2018. Never missed a post. Lol
I thought you was here before me. Guess not. July of 17. Just after i got my Barracuda.and havent done much with it. Now im thinking about finishing it or moving it on as is.

I thought you was here before me. Guess not. July of 17. Just after i got my Barracuda.and havent done much with it. Now im thinking about finishing it or moving it on as is.
He just lost track of time living on the other side of the planet. LOL He was here in 2014 when the thread started.

Be careful with Fred, he will come to your shop, bribe your dog with treats and then drink all your whiskey. Ask me how I know!
Hey that dye stuff you shared the other day, do I have to have the developer and all that for it to work?

You passed the test 100% with that sweet ride ya have. only other test is putting up with us.
Wait, what sweet ride? I’ve been too busy dicking with this Cummins crap all week to backread(not that I ever do lol)

-
Back