Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm usually up by 5 but early today. I enjoy the peace and quiet with coffee and the chatter here.
No real pecking order we all just seem to get along.
Once or twice a year a bunch of us will get together at Carlisle or MITP for a few days good times for sure.
You have to go do the daily job thing or are you retired?? Most of us are retired.

I'm usually up by 5 but early today. I enjoy the peace and quiet with coffee and the chatter here.
No real pecking order we all just seem to get along.
Once or twice a year a bunch of us will get together at Carlisle or MITP for a few days good times for sure.
You have to go do the daily job thing or are you retired?? Most of us are retired.
Eric @71GSSDemon told me there are a bunch of people that get together couple times a year. I plan on going to Carlisle, but unfortunately I don’t think the car will be done. I retired in December 2020.

Morning guys. Working stiff here. First cup of coffee then off to work.

Eric @71GSSDemon told me there are a bunch of people that get together couple times a year. I plan on going to Carlisle, but unfortunately I don’t think the car will be done. I retired in December 2020.
Many don't back read, so if no reply about who is going, just mention it again once all the sleepy heads are awake.

I hauled mine up to Carlisle one year and MITP twice. After that I'd rather be able to walk around and enjoy the show.
I have a 67 Barracuda and a 55 Chevy.

Just throwing it out there, Van's Auto has quite a nice selection of restoration parts. Getting more all the time. They are friends of mine about 20 min away.

WOW Craig I just watched the video on your car. What an incredible Barracuda :thumbsup:
Thanks surprised you could find it. Yep I was totally surprised when the old guy came up to me and wanted to shoot it.
Wow that was like 30 pounds ago...haha!!

Just throwing it out there, Van's Auto has quite a nice selection of restoration parts. Getting more all the time. They are friends of mine about 20 min away.
I've used them a lot great people to work with. I always checked with them first.

HTT Fellas!

hoppy tt.gif

-
Back