Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any of you guys remember using these? Could not get the rotors for this Hyundai Veloster N with turbo. Ended up taking them over to my buddies shop and cutting them myself. And they were a mess. Warped and worn pretty good. Will throw it back together this morning.
PXL_20230426_193350555.jpg

PXL_20230426_193409015.jpg

PXL_20230426_204317501.jpg

@memike I am thinking we make a date for next year and we car pool! We can pick up @toolmanmike on the way North! I think we can make it on 8-11 beers, one bottle of crown, some Gatorade, and a bag of

@memike I am thinking we make a date for next year and we car pool! We can pick up @toolmanmike on the way North! I think we can make it on 8-11 beers, one bottle of crown, some Gatorade, and a bag of jerky!
A double, sounds like a plan Cuzz

Good Morning All! Took the day off for the draft lol! Watched DVR of Kraken game this morning, if I watch it live I'm wrecked the next day, I'm old!

Thanks................is there a new member test I must pass?
Yep, the test has started :lol:
I missed seeing your car, what is it and can I see a picture this morning
Snow is officially gone! Rainy, wet, and cool next few days. Then it’s time to get the cars out of hibernation
Thats good news Pete , its been a bad bad year waiting on spring, now flooding will end up down my way, Red River and The Mississippi
Good Morning All! Took the day off for the draft lol! Watched DVR of Kraken game this morning, if I watch it live I'm wrecked the next day, I'm old!
Congratulations, enjoy

I'm 60 miles from tonight's NFL draft site in KC. A couple of my friends are going to experience it live in person.
Have fun I told them 60K people allowed in and who knows how many wanting in. :wtf:
My living room looks like a much better location to watch from...besides the drinks are cheaper.

Thats good news Pete , its been a bad bad year waiting on spring, now flooding will end up down my way, Red River and The Mississippi

Congratulations, enjoy
Mike go to his last post and click on the red Nicky's 426 Hemi Dart-a tribute to my FIL at the bottom.
It will give you a pic, details, and 23 pages of comments from the FABO group.

Congratulations, enjoy
Thanks!

IMG_6946.jpeg

IMG_6944.jpeg

IMG_6890.jpeg

IMG_6929.jpeg

-
Back