Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thank you Sir :thumbsup:
Max,Scott or something totally different if you are hanging out with Eric clearly you are not quite right. Thus you will fit right in! Hah! There are several of us with LEO in our bloodstream. If you like guns and dogs there is a shooting type thread on here called guns dogs and blades. Zero political just gun bunny junk. You might enjoy it for some comedic relief.

I don't think anyone can see me now, trees have filled out beuityfully.

Lots of pollen out as I mix my tub garden mix

20230426_111645.jpg

Im hungry. And its not even lunchtime. Maybe a coffee will help

Was supposed to be a wet morning, so wasn’t planning to do much. But as happens quite often, the weather people were wrong. So I got out and trimmed this big guy. I think last cut was 2021. Nothing like the feel of fresh cut Cedar cascading down over your face and into your shirt. :BangHead:

3350AF99-4913-4918-B8CE-1FE5B1099D66.jpeg

CB212EB9-C9DC-48EC-BF69-B48976F2AB12.jpeg

:lol: Was supposed to be a wet morning, so wasn’t planning to do much. But as happens quite often, the weather people were wrong. So I got out and trimmed this big guy. I think last cut was 2021. Nothing like the feel of fresh cut Cedar cascading down over your face and into your shirt. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716082493

View attachment 1716082494
Thats enough work .!! That's a large beuityful tree, I would have to do 1/4 of it a day :lol: a very nice job by the way

Thats enough work .!! That's a large beuityful tree, I would have to do 1/4 of it a day :lol: a very nice job by the way
Took about an hour and a half… I got a telescoping trimmer last year. Got me almost to the top. Still had to go a few steps up a ladder to crown it. Breaks over. Time to get the wheelbarrow and clear the clippings befor I go to paid work.

Took about an hour and a half… I got a telescoping trimmer last year. Got me almost to the top. Still had to go a few steps up a ladder to crown it. Breaks over. Time to get the wheelbarrow and clear the clippings befor I go to paid work.
I have a pole trimmer too. Worx GT. It is a bit heavy and it gives your shoulders and arms a work out but there's no way to trim the middle of mine. They need to come out but the house would look awful bare until new bushes would grow.

20150508_185527.jpg

I have a pole trimmer too. Worx GT. It is a bit heavy and it gives your shoulders and arms a work out but there's no way to trim the middle of mine. They need to come out but the house would look awful bare until new bushes would grow.

View attachment 1716082502
Is that Works GT new kid lingo for works great? I am not up on all this stuff.....

Gotta keep them bushes trimmed!

Mine is a SunJoe. It is heavy with the motor out on a pole. Not too bad with it up in the air. But as the angle drops toward strait out, it gets very heavy

Gotta keep them bushes trimmed!

Mine is a SunJoe. It is heavy with the motor out on a pole. Not too bad with it up in the air. But as the angle drops toward strait out, it gets very heavy
I trim my bush with scissors. LOL

Beautiful house and lawn, well done Sir :thumbsup:

-
Back