Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We went to Pella, Iowa yesterday. It's a old Dutch town a couple hours away. Tulip Time is in a week but we went early to beat the crowds. The bakery we went to is family owned since 1898.

View attachment 1716083261

View attachment 1716083262

View attachment 1716083263

View attachment 1716083264

View attachment 1716083265

View attachment 1716083266

View attachment 1716083267

View attachment 1716083268

View attachment 1716083269

View attachment 1716083270
Cool place to visit.

Looks like the weekend is a washout, cool and 2-4 of rain. Step grandson? (SIL BOY) was going to start cutting the grass here guess not. Glad I did the first high cut yesterday. Amazing what you hit.

th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

We have a windmill too :lol: Next valley down the beach

Looks like the weekend is a washout, cool and 2-4 of rain. Step grandson? (SIL BOY) was going to start cutting the grass here guess not. Glad I did the first high cut yesterday. Amazing what you hit.
My grass is starting to get green and try and rake the yard before I do the first cutting but doesn't always happen.

Nice having a compact tractor. Dam thing will take down saplings. Usually do the first thrashing then sharpen the blades and usually a new belt also. Really hard on them.

Nice having a compact tractor. Dam thing will take down saplings. Usually do the first thrashing then sharpen the blades and usually a new belt also. Really hard on them.
Would be nice to have. I need to replace my zero turn it's getting old.

I needed it with the hops, not so much any more. If you buy one look at Kabota or New holland half the price of a JD and parts are way less. Zero turn woud work well here, but got so use to having a bucket and forks its insane.

I needed it with the hops, not so much any more. If you buy one look at Kabota or New holland half the price of a JD and parts are way less.
I like Kabota always had good luck with them and for John Deere they cost to much for the green paint .

Wet weekend. From now till Sunday, they are expecting 3". Maybe we can drop the burn ban after that. Neighbors have a big pile Although I think they usually burn it Memorial Weekend for the first time after winter.

-
Back