Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think we have a pay to play car show at the fairgrounds here comin' up soon
Memorial Day
I like car cruises and cruise-in's and I will pay to play places like MITP in Minnesota. I don't mind paying if it's a fundraiser like Toys For Tots or the like.

I should do the same but the damn pine cones don't mulch up real good.
You know, I never really thought about it.. Neighbors have evergreens (I think pine) all the way down one side of our property and I have some(almost dead and need removed) Spruce down back. None produce cones. ???

You know, I never really thought about it.. Neighbors have evergreens (I think pine) all the way down one side of our property and I have some(almost dead and need removed) Spruce down back. None produce cones. ???
Now, black walnuts I have lots of :BangHead:. I throw most of them under the pine trees. :rofl:

I get a lot of pine cones off my grass every year but I need the exercise.

I have a few from the paintball games. Most are CO2. We used to shoot twinkies at the opposing team, pretty funny.

One guy on the team had a bowling ball cannon, obviously not for the games. Holy crap they had to go half a mile from the shore.

70 today, looking forward to a quite day to myself and In the shop out of all that polin outside, not enough rain last night to wash the green off my blue truck.
Care package headed out yesterday to @halifaxhops

70 today, looking forward to a quite day to myself and In the shop out of all that polin outside, not enough rain last night to wash the green off my blue truck.
Care package headed out yesterday to @halifaxhops
Morning Mike hope your feeling chipper today.
Just heading out to do some shopping so have a good day guys.

We had some interesting team members. One was a ex-army sniper. Holy crap my son peed on him one day he can hide so well. Good times. Played pretty much the state of California by invitation. Most of us were 35 plus to 60. Good times. Team CT (cannibalistic tendencies) There are a few pics on the net of us under Pshyco Clown Posse, we were good friends with those clowns, literally. Google them I can't cut and paste a link for some reason. Not cheap but we got lucky and had a few sponsors.

We had some interesting team members. One was a ex-army sniper. Holy crap my son peed on him one day he can hide so well. Good times. Played pretty much the state of California by invitation. Most of us were 35 plus to 60. Good times. Team CT (cannibalistic tendencies) There are a few pics on the net of us under Pshyco Clown Posse, we were good friends with those clowns, literally. Google them I can't cut and paste a link for some reason. Not cheap but we got lucky and had a few sponsors.
What a blast that would be.

-
Back