Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When do you get your new driver? Sounds like that guy really knows what he is about. Good fitting equipment makes all the difference in the world regardless of venue.
He didn't have the driver shaft so probably a week. He's just going to ship it to the house and save me a trip.

I am waiting for it to get light then I am going to put a match to my trim pile of scraps. It has pretty much rained all week so I don’t mind lighting up my brush pile in middle of pasture. I save all the construction scraps for the brush pile.
I have a pasture pile of scrape limbs I need to burn. Just need a day without 20mph winds.

Morning!
1° and a high of 11 again. Back to the firebird, remove, clean and lubricate the window regulator in right door.

Well the draft was good, Seattle didn't take Jalen Carter from Georgia, bad news is Philly did and now we have to play against him. I did like them picking Devon Witherspoon at #5, he's undersized but has an attitude when tackling, we'll see if Derek Henry trucks him and changes that attitude, hope not.

Slow but getting started.

DSC01735.JPG

DSC01736.JPG

DSC01737.JPG

DSC01738.JPG

DSC01739.JPG

DSC01740.JPG

DSC01741.JPG

If I told you everybody would be scratching at our door. Just teasing, 77 Fury 4dr, slant six, 3 on the tree, 48,000mi. Odd combo
That is odd but a sweet ride. if you bring it home get some pictures for us ya know I like pictures.

That small cabinet with the slants above it is all high $$ stuff. Prob 20 K sitting there. Still need two more rows along the side if I have my count close.

I cant even figure out the points and condensers. Mopar OEM easily a few hundred, NORS in the thousands. Then NOS hard parts like shafts, cam plates, breaker plates etc. Seriously hard to get it all organized. Just bought out a guy with those mopar ch-15 points and condensers, 30 boxes of ten. Crazy but was way to cheap to pass on it. Should be ok in there with the dehumidifier plumbed out.

Good morning everyone. The states 2nd largest car show/swap meet this weekend. Great weather today, so heading there with Dad. Then heading up to Houghton, MI in the UP by my boy tomorrow AM.

-
Back