Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The good stuff

20230427_122643.jpg

No, it looks like an actual projectile from a weapon.
drive by, it is California? seriously, there is high wear marks around the missing chunk. Seems like it was failing (for some reason) the caught the rotor and exited. Just guessing here

drive by, it is California? seriously, there is high wear marks around the missing chunk. Seems like it was failing (for some reason) the caught the rotor and exited. Just guessing here
Tim would know. I thought it looked like a gunshot..

Well I am whipped, been a long day. I worked on the kitchen all day making temporary counter tops wiring in plugs and appliances, cutting out stove tops etc. Time for a shower and a toddy then some hockey. I think the toddy is going into the shower with me! Just trying to be efficient!

IMG_9893.jpeg

I can very seldom find Buffalo Trace. It's one of my favorites for everyday sipping. When I do find it, I buy all they will allow, usually allocated.
Stop by my shop when you are in Oklahoma and I bet we find some! We got six bedrooms and four and a half baths, I reckon we can find room for you two! Jodi says hello and Hemi wants cheese! Hah! Ping me when you get back!

Stop by my shop when you are in Oklahoma and I bet we find some! We got six bedrooms and four and a half baths, I reckon we can find room for you two! Jodi says hello and Hemi wants cheese! Hah! Ping me when you get back!
Old eyes here :lol: That said "We got six bourbons and four and a half baths" at first glance :rofl:

I can very seldom find Buffalo Trace. It's one of my favorites for everyday sipping. When I do find it, I buy all they will allow, usually allocated.
The local grocery had a whole shelf full on special

Morning guys, rebuilt my drivers side upper door hinge last night... doing the lower tonight.. then the fun of getting the door in the right spot :) Can't have saggy doors!
The firebird is a real challenge,54” of door to toss around. Off and on 4 times at least, make it 6

Got door hung on the bird, its scuffed and ready for priming,and worked on passenger side door gap. Its within acceptable limit now. I think. I have to pull fender to get final adjustment.
Had to quit early for dentist appt. That was a rough one, been a while since my last visit.

The firebird is a real challenge,54” of door to toss around. Off and on 4 times at least, make it 6
Yeah.. i have everything out of this door.. it's crazy light.. plus i'm cheating and only doing one hinge at a time :)

-
Back