Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On of these times Jon @Sublime one will show up again, then I need a trunk full of Oatmeal Stouts
I didn't brew any stout this year. I still have some from last year but I think it's a chocolate/oatmeal. I would have to taste it to see if it's still good. :lol: :lol:

Wow I would think it would have. How many PSI?
I don’t honestly recall. Whatever was called out in the Cummins book. did it way back in December. I just remember thinking that maybe the gasket blew out on the outside of the jacket.

I’m gonna give this deck plate a go. Gonna pressure the water jacket to 15 psi and then try to pull vacuum thru the cylinder and see what happens. That’ll be the final test and then I’ll just start putting it back together, see what happens from there.

The Firefly launch that was supposed to take place this evening was postponed until Saturday evening. SpaceX has another launch scheduled for Cape Canaveral this evening.

Hmmm wouldn’t the exhaust port also be steamed cleaned?

!!Hey guys. I told Simone what Carlisle was like camping wise. She finely got what I ment last night when I tried her CPAP machine on an inverter and battery. BTW, it worked great, one 4AH Ridged battery lasts all night. Sher says, NO electricty?? Duh. So I am bringing our 5th wheel trailer!! Glamping at its finest!!

!!Hey guys. I told Simone what Carlisle was like camping wise. She finely got what I ment last night when I tried her CPAP machine on an inverter and battery. BTW, it worked great, one 4AH Ridged battery lasts all night. Sher says, NO electricty?? Duh. So I am bringing our 5th wheel trailer!! Glamping at its finest!!
We camped in town not to far from Walmart. Nice campground and they had pull through sites. There were a lot of Mopar people there.

I have 6 spaces next to each other!!! So plenty of room on the grounds...
Ah, I didn't know if they would let you camp on the grounds. But now that I think about it, my friends Jeff, Terry, and Troy always do.

Nice!! Hey how did you rig that battery? I have a cpap as well and that’s been problems in the past for me

Ah, I didn't know if they would let you camp on the grounds. But now that I think about it, my friends Jeff, Terry, and Troy always do.
They don't care. I've slept in car, tent, in a chair, sleeping bag on the ground... Last year was on air mattress outside (under canopy)next to my pile of parts for sale. LOL...
Hoppy does a tent, Mitch in his Uhaul...

As Tim is planning, I don't think they care what you bring in either. If you have enough spaces you can park a tractor trailer. Just plan on being in early and out late. Cause you ain’t moving it during the show.

Last edited:
shopping

nc_ohc=fezTdZB5d9oAX_wS8QJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Ford prototype. Imagine the value if this car still is around?

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Rear Engine However, Ford realized there weren’t any significant performance improvements, so they decided to kill the project and nobody saw this car again​

View attachment 1716082962
Ford prototype. Imagine the value if this car still is around?

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Rear Engine However, Ford realized there weren’t any significant performance improvements, so they decided to kill the project and nobody saw this car again​

engine is right at the diff, much further back than a Pantera, I wonder what transaxle they used?

-
Back