Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I took the grand daughter to school. I've been taking her for seven years. Her Mom is switching jobs so she'll be able to take her to school. As I mentioned she recently graduated with a Nurse Practitioner Doctorate degree. She's starting as an Operating Room manager for a private hospital. She's been an OR cardio nurse for several years in fact one of a few at her OR certified to assist in any surgery they perform. Proud of her and glad my uber days are numbered.

Today heading to KC, getting fitted for a driver the one you hit a golf ball with. The golf shop/club builder is one of the best in the area and an old friend. The best KC BBQ is three blocks from the shop so lunch when I'm done. My current driver is 12 years old a bound I'd just buy a new shaft for it every couple years. I hit a new one a couple weeks ago and found I was giving up 20 yards with my current one. With 106 mph (yes that's fast) driver swing speed you ought to get all the distance you can.
You will miss being Grandpa Uber. Congrats on your daughter's success!

If you should happen to be flying in an aircraft over military airspace you should be able to see Falcon once it clears the fog so thick it's measuring as trace amounts of rain at the weather station :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gif.gif

clue to the mystery perhaps? It’s the only water jacket that has yellowing around it, and it faintly runs down the block a bit. Further, the carbon ridge at the top of the cylinder, isn’t present by that jacket. Bore scope down the water jacket shows just a bit of mustard, all other jackets are clean. Cylinder wall shows no obvious cracks inside the jacket or the cylinder itself.

Now to try to build my pressure tester.

IMG_7647.jpeg

clue to the mystery perhaps? It’s the only water jacket that has yellowing around it, and it faintly runs down the block a bit. Further, the carbon ridge at the top of the cylinder, isn’t present by that jacket. Bore scope down the water jacket shows just a bit of mustard, all other jackets are clean. Cylinder wall shows no obvious cracks inside the jacket or the cylinder itself.

View attachment 1716082837
B Cummins don't have liners do they.

View attachment 1716082837
seems like you are on the right track

Yep but it showed all good. Nothing bled down. It’s been a mystery since
I have seen engines with water present, to form enough rust to elude the leakdown check. Depending on the time frame from last ran to check

To bad your not around here alot of farm boys have cummings tractor pull trucks, bet they would have a clue.

-
Back