Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my copies of Chrysler Power tonight. Great article and coverage.

20230427_184017.jpg

20230427_183925.jpg

Got door hung on the bird, its scuffed and ready for priming,and worked on passenger side door gap. Its within acceptable limit now. I think. I have to pull fender to get final adjustment.
Had to quit early for dentist appt. That was a rough one, been a while since my last visit.
Just got back from the dentist and not cheap at all.

Snows a melting real good here and can't wait to get the Scamp off the stands for a road trip.

Anyone find it hard to get engine oil that's not synthetic?
Just got ‘4cycle’ for the mower, but cant say I’ve actually looked for any for cars. Mazda calls for full synthetic. I usually run either full or blend in the Journey. Was running QS ‘Defy’ in the Duster. Was supposed to be high zinc. Don’t know if they still bottle it under that name. Should change that even though hardly any miles. So, I guess I will start looking what I can get…

Just got ‘4cycle’ for the mower, but cant say I’ve actually looked for any for cars. Mazda calls for full synthetic. I usually run either full or blend in the Journey. Was running QS ‘Defy’ in the Duster. Was supposed to be high zinc. Don’t know if they still bottle it under that name. Should change that even though hardly any miles. So, I guess I will start looking what I can get…
Scamp been running 10-30 non synthetic in Castol but can't find it around here so far.

I can very seldom find Buffalo Trace. It's one of my favorites for everyday sipping. When I do find it, I buy all they will allow, usually allocated.
Hmmm might have to try it. I love Crown Black straight up for sipping.

As you know, we need the rain in this area. Lucky me, I just put down 150 lb of grass seed 3 days ago. Just hope it doesn't wash it out.

Morning gang Friday for the working crew. Up late watching the first round of the NFL draft always enjoy the big wheels guessing games.
Went and got fitted for a driver yesterday 131 swings in an hour. I felt fine hips are a little stiff this morning back is fine. Being in shape helps.
Need to get out and mow before the rain moves in later this evening. Five acres takes me about three hours.
Have a great day!!

Morning gang Friday for the working crew. Up late watching the first round of the NFL draft always enjoy the big wheels guessing games.
Went and got fitted for a driver yesterday 131 swings in an hour. I felt fine hips are a little stiff this morning back is fine. Being in shape helps.
Need to get out and mow before the rain moves in later this evening. Five acres takes me about three hours.
Have a great day!!
When do you get your new driver? Sounds like that guy really knows what he is about. Good fitting equipment makes all the difference in the world regardless of venue.

-
Back