Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris, if you all work something out somehow and need parts brought, I am heading to NC and then GA in early/mid June. Could bring something...

Chris, if you all work something out somehow and need parts brought, I am heading to NC and then GA in early/mid June. Could bring something...
Thanks Eric.... I'm going to do a bit of research and decide on a course. @toolmanmike and those new heads seems like a much faster way to get me back on the road.

Yes they are a god send!
They are great, other than the fact that 1/4 of it stays in the tube when its “empty”. I popped the top off and was disappointed to see how much goes unused.

So I then see these on FB for $800...(includes factory 4bb intake and Carter carb I don't need)

"Heads, Springs, Keepers, Retainers, Valve Job - All New
Heads have adjustable rockers that are very nice and pushrods for a hydraulic cam. Intake is a 1965 HIPO."

View attachment 1716085109

View attachment 1716085110

View attachment 1716085111
Nice to know. You another Chris? LOL my imogies dont work. So have a return finally, guy says it is stuck in advance. OK talk for a while good guy I back my crap up. He had it dynoded at 550 hp. (worked 440) talked to the engine builder thst was with a MSD. Well low and behold mine made 610! They crashed it somehow on install and bent the upper shaft shaft and the advance stuck. Then he tells me it should be mech only. Took care of it, rep means a bunch to me like my word. Holy crap the builder put ten orders to me! Funny how that works egh?

DSC01745.JPG

DSC01746.JPG

Nice to know. You another Chris? LOL my imogies dont work. So have a return finally, guy says it is stuck in advance. OK talk for a while good guy I back my crap up. He had it dynoded at 550 hp. (worked 440) talked to the engine builder thst was with a MSD. Well low and behold mine made 610! They crashed it somehow on install and bent the upper shaft shaft and the advance stuck. Then he tells me it should be mech only. Took care of it, rep means a bunch to me like my word. Holy crap the builder put ten orders to me! Funny how that works egh?

View attachment 1716085156

View attachment 1716085157
Those shaft shafts are so fragile :lol: 610? Not bad there Hoppy :thumbsup: 60 horse difference, musta been bent in the right direction

View attachment 1716085156

View attachment 1716085157
Hey, us Chrises are the best

I got a new set of shocks last year , noticed the ride was not very good , took the shocks off and right one just collapses and won't return. Can't be a good sign?

344757987_194191063453083_1965902801167313139_n.jpg

He came down to $450 including the adjustable rockers and pushrods...but the rods are for a hydraulic cam and I'm pretty sure the 65 is a solid cam (??)
You can for sure rin adjustable rockers on a hyd cam. They are made for solid. Works with either

Thanks Eric.... I'm going to do a bit of research and decide on a course. @toolmanmike and those new heads seems like a much faster way to get me back on the road.
They have them available through Rockauto but I haven't looked. I just found them but they are out of stock now. (they need rebuildable cores I bet)

#CH1136R

Speaking of warranty, moog will not honour warranty if sold by rock auto. At least in canada, came from a moog rep.

-
Back