Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All I use now and they never are dried up when you open them!
And you don’t waste near as much, that stuff is pricey! And honestly most guys use to much simply because of the way the little bottle squirts it out after it has been used a time or two. The stick eliminates that aspect, you have much more control over the application.

I have had to open a dozen bottles in the tool box over the years and always dried up and you only need a drop!

I have had to open a dozen bottles in the tool box over the years and always dried up and you only need a drop!
Show me a guy that doesn’t have a half a dozen old crusty bottles of lock tite in the top of his box he refuses to throw away and I will show you a guy who don’t actually work on his own junk!

Men, time to start breakfast for the wife and I, 4 strips of bacon, scrambling 3 eggs and pop toast in the toaster, have a great day everyone

FB_IMG_1601219690617.jpg

Show me a guy that doesn’t have a half a dozen old crusty bottles of lock tite in the top of his box he refuses to throw away and I will show you a guy who don’t actually work on his own junk!

Hahaha.... where you use a toothpick to try an clear the nozzle and just end up stabbing hole in the tube and sealing it with duct tape?

:rolleyes:

Men, time to start breakfast for the wife and I, 4 strips of bacon, scrambling 3 eggs and pop toast in the toaster, have a great day everyone

View attachment 1716085054
We had poached eggs with Red Lobster leftover biscuits! Jodi buys the Red Lobster cheese biscuit mix! Man I love a good biscuit and them there are yummy! Not as good a scratch biscuits but man they are good!

We had poached eggs with Red Lobster leftover biscuits! Jodi buys the Red Lobster cheese biscuit mix! Man I love a good biscuit and them there are yummy! Not as good a scratch biscuits but man they are good!
They sell them ready made/frozen also.. just throw in the oven and they come out damn good

You all have a great day I'm off to work.
Brand new Chevy pick up the guy was going way to fast down a gravel road hit a big bump and went air born. Stuffed the front bumper into the grill, bent the front fenders and the box hit the back of the cab.
$12,000 in damage and it was his bosses truck about 1,500 miles on it. :elmer:

You all have a great day I'm off to work.
Brand new Chevy pick up the guy was going way to fast down a gravel road hit a big bump and went air born. Stuffed the front bumper into the grill, bent the front fenders and the box hit the back of the cab.
$12,000 in damage and it was his bosses truck about 1,500 miles on it. :elmer:

Yikes!

Aren't all those parts plastic now?

Farmers are all torching their brush piles now that the no burn ban is lifted
They dropped the ban here last Thursday. Neighbors lit the pile Saturday...Not sure what they used to get it going. Been wet every day.
Freaking 40's here now have to run to get some diesel for heat in the shop, thought that was over with!
Wet and only going to make about 50 high today. Then dry out and start warming up again. Should be a nice weekend and 80 a week from now

Pictures of the clock if you don't mind Jaws !!! Mikie likie old vintage clocks

Yep, those flat and thin heads are tuff to deal with, I would replace it with a taller one, alternator brackets can be challenging
Here you go Mike.

FB991F29-247D-4CEE-85E2-AEE4A188A4C5.jpeg

-
Back