Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys looks like a 60* day today but frost this morning.
Goood morning, found these last weekend

20230429_100003.jpg

20230429_100009.jpg

If its calm today I may burn off the back yard, all under trees and a good way to burn those pesky bugs

I need to practice some pistol work today, prepping for a red dot instructor adventure. I had so many students with issues last class from loose screws to optics literally falling off you name it. Many students attached them without lock tight or using torque specs. I had to create a triage kit for base plate and screws.

IMG_9706.jpeg

I need to practice some pistol work today, prepping for a red dot instructor adventure. I had so many students with issues last class from loose screws to optics literally falling off you name it. Many students attached them without lock tight or using torque specs. I had to create a triage kit for base plate and screws.

View attachment 1716085052
And I thought I was the only one with a screw loose.

Been a few years just dumping stuff on it. Was going to do it in snow this year but no snow!

Tried to light brush pile before the snow melt but too much snow, now burn ban
Wow, must be windy and dry ! Hope it settled down for you in a few days

View attachment 1716085052
I set three scoopes last fall, one guy said his would not settle in , where did they learn how to mount a scoop :BangHead:

John you ever use those lock tight tubes like a glue stick? Prob work great on them small screws.

Most of thier products are made in them. They are the best for locktight and antisieze. You wont look like the tin man after using it! Got a kit at Carlisle a while ago from Bobby and it is still going strong. Has to be 6 years old now.

-
Back