Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-2°,going to hit 15°. Thats almost 60f, nice for playing outside.

Morning checking in while I sip my morning away.
Not much on my schedule yard work and probably more yard work.
We have a few days of rain off and on forecasted so want to get it all done before it does rain.
I really need to get out to the garage and spend some time with the cars they've been neglected.

Morning kiddos...

40° and not going to change much from there... maybe 44° with rain off and on.

Kicking around still looking for machine shops and recommendations. Not in a huge rush... still working on the teardown a little at a time.

NJ Devveeeels put a punctuation mark at the end of that series against the Rangers last night.

These came yesterday hard to find NOS early dual point and 40's

adv.jpg

adv1.jpg

Morning,checked out the 59 Sweptside and took it to town to do some errands yesterday. Paid for gas then they asked if I would like a free M&M shake, sure! Forgot it steers like a truck and is a 3on the tree. I need to figure out a cup holder

Smalls like that I have to grab still when I see them. They are never around. I passed on the old distributors, did a bit of research, very hard to get parts and will be on the shelf for a long time.

Willie I still might have to ask a favor helping me picking up that hoard if it still happens by you. Another one I just cant pass on. Out of all of it I might keep two boxes. Already have guys for the rest. Small community on them.

Willie I still might have to ask a favor helping me picking up that hoard if it still happens by you. Another one I just cant pass on. Out of all of it I might keep two boxes. Already have guys for the rest. Small community on them.

Cool... give me a shout when you nail down a date :thumbsup:

Freaking 40's here now have to run to get some diesel for heat in the shop, thought that was over with!

Wish I knew someone who was running a used oil heater... took almost 12 gallons to the recycle point a couple weeks ago.
Matt does here! Put it on craigslist free, you will find a gas station that has one. Hell they might pick it up also!

49 here this morning, the sun is showing out, sunny all day, high of 66 , still blending soil for pots and raised beds

20230426_111645.jpg

-
Back