Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kids bought me a new yard ornament today and fits me perfect.

IMG_20230502_193841693_HDR.jpg

Nice evening here. Car club meeting, gained a few new members. Started the car show discussion, and same volunteers signed up for the same jobs. We offer a tent, coolers and a bbq for local charities to sell food for fund raising. Last year no takers. Pretty dumb in my opinion, average profit is $800 for 6 hours work.

Morning guess I'll start the coffee help yourself...you green tea drinkers are on your own.

Another day of rain off and on today. Next two days the same, then sun and warming back up starting Friday. We got spoiled for a couple weeks with temps in the 70's and 80's.

Good morning. First cup here. See your breath and damp outside. Someday I will be able to complain about heat, humidity and bugs

It's burn day here today. I have two very large brush piles to burn.
While that happens, I'm going to clear out brush running on either side of our small creek and throw that on the fire.
Yesterday I spent a couple hours widening the small creek banks where soil had narrowed it.
It caused a water flow problem when we have heavy rains.
I forgot how much I hated dealing with mucky mud...yuck!!

Alright I know it is early for questions, but my mind is consumed with the Dart!

Brake lines- Do the kits they sell as complete actually fit?

I guess I can't assume anything with this car...............original swinger with disc that were changed to drums in front. Dana 60 in the rear. Could they be the same as original?

I guess I can't assume anything with this car...............original swinger with disc that were changed to drums in front. Dana 60 in the rear. Could they be the same as original?
Yes it's what I have on my 67 drum front and disc back. It was an original set up.

Alright I know it is early for questions, but my mind is consumed with the Dart!

Brake lines- Do the kits they sell as complete actually fit?
Yes, Inline Tube should have a kit.

Edit: I should see if some replied already. Coffee..

-
Back