Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah Craig my fingers will be crossed parts don't start falling off, LOL
Hey with our coffee group wrenches here I'm know it will be fine.
Nothing better than completing a mechanical project on your car that you had no idea how to do when you started.
A great feeling, I know...congrats!!

Last edited:
Morning!
As usual, another rough night. But surviving. Not sure how the drive home will go,hoping for the best.
Kim booked a massage for me, maybe that will help.

Good Morning everyone. Short day at work today, should be out by noon. Then all of the errands and mow the grass. Heading out to Mopars in the Park tomorrow AM about 10. No real point to get there before hotel check in, the day before the show starts. And it will be close to 90°. Sounds like Dad has his Barracuda issues sorted out now, so in theory we may make it.

Good Morning everyone. Short day at work today, should be out by noon. Then all of the errands and mow the grass. Heading out to Mopars in the Park tomorrow AM about 10. No real point to get there before hotel check in, the day before the show starts. And it will be close to 90°. Sounds like Dad has his Barracuda issues sorted out now, so in theory we may make it.
Tell all our friends there memike said hello, hope the weather is good for everyone. Enjoy :thumbsup: ..

Morning guys been busy fixing things at my daughter's house and now that I fixed her pressure washer looks like I'm elected to wash the house. Lol

Good Morning All! Picked up a mess of parts yesterday for my JD, don't know how I missed it but the hydrostatic transmission is driven by a belt so got that, two "tie rods" cause the wheels are toed out and wasn't sure which one was bent, steering sector gear, steering shaft gear, bushings. Gonna have a fun weekend lol!

Last edited:
Well, I am pretty proud of myself!

It may be no big deal to a lot of you guys, due to your experience and knowledge with this stuff. But for me, getting the bearings and seals, all new wheel cylinders, front drum brakes, rear drum brakes and new parking brake cables installed is a huge accomplishment for me. The car has been sitting on the jacks for weeks. I finished it all up yesterday and finally have the wheels and tires back on the car and can check this big box off my list.

What a great learning experience and now this will be much easier in the future. I appreciate all the help and comments.

A couple of days ago, I also installed new rear shocks in the stock mounting location. I have done shocks before, so no big deal other than another box checked off.

:thumbsup: :steering:Good job there!
Good job there!

Scott one thing i do is take say yellow flagging tape and mark what is needed to be done, after it is just pull it off. To me it makes a difference and I dont miss anything stupid.

Mine runns like new now. Still have to find u joints, JD just sells the whole shaft for 467!

Mine runns like new now. Still have to find u joints, JD just sells the whole shaft for 467!
Wow, crazy price! The steering arms I got were right at $50 each, they are heavier duty than what was on it and adjustable so will put both on even if one is straight. Bushings cheaper at $6, belt $20 so not so bad there. What U joints?

Wow, crazy price! The steering arms I got were right at $50 each, they are heavier duty than what was on it and adjustable so will put both on even if one is straight. Bushings cheaper at $6, belt $20 so not so bad there. What U joints?
4 WD shaft, for a compact utility tractor 2320. I am sure my friend Ken with the farm yard can get one. Just starting to go. Greased it should be good for a while, but will need it for snow removal.

4 WD shaft, for a compact utility tractor 2320. I am sure my friend Ken with the farm yard can get one. Just starting to go. Greased it should be good for a while, but will need it for snow removal.
Oh, big John Deere I see. Always exciting when one of those goes, smart to do it before you load it up with pressure from pushing the white stuff.

Well off to Sumas which is at the Canadian border, maybe I'll just keep driving and spend the day in B.C. lol! Have a Great Day All! Oh and Frank I hope you arrive in one piece!

Good morning :D

willyswednesdayXXX.jpeg

It's Willys Wednesday!

-
Back