Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Old work trucks are just cool

Screenshot_20230530_185711_Facebook.jpg

My 65 Parts manual arrived.... down side is it arrived the day after I left for a few days and sat on the porch in the weaweathfor.a while :BangHead:
Wasn't supposed to ship that fast.

Had it out on the back deck drying out today... seems none the worse for wear as it had some "shop use" anyhow.

It has the 65 Accessories insert... kinda cool

20230530_180025.jpg

i coulnd't live without one... when it's hot out it's always like 68 in the basement.. i spend most of my time down here...
A portion of my garage shop is underground and surrounded by trees. When it is hot outside and sunny in the summertime, I leave the garage doors closed and it stays about 8° cooler inside the shop.

Just picked up my Vietnamese wife from work. Said she wanted to go by and get a cake for her co-worker for her birthday tomorrow. Went to the grocery store, ended up with a full cart of food. Go figure

Just picked up my Vietnamese wife from work. Said she wanted to go by and get a cake for her co-worker for her birthday tomorrow. Went to the grocery store, ended up with a full cart of food. Go figure
She’s picked up on how to be an American wife quickly….

So when did yall marry and how did I miss THAT?

You are the last to find out. :poke: Guess you need to stop in more often (or backread like 1700 pages) :lol:
Yeah, well I'm terrible at back reading. I just don't do it. Plus I don't drop in here that much.

Reception at Carlisle?? And with the renowned gift kings OMR and Hoppy no gifts. :lol:
You don't think they would do anything embarrassing, obnoxious or generally inappropriate that would leave Mrs Mitch questioning the mental status of all Americans, do you? :rofl:

Good morning waking up to the sounds of a thunderstorm and the smell of hot coffee hmmm both are good.
We really needed the rain and I always need my morning coffee!!

Well, I am pretty proud of myself!

It may be no big deal to a lot of you guys, due to your experience and knowledge with this stuff. But for me, getting the bearings and seals, all new wheel cylinders, front drum brakes, rear drum brakes and new parking brake cables installed is a huge accomplishment for me. The car has been sitting on the jacks for weeks. I finished it all up yesterday and finally have the wheels and tires back on the car and can check this big box off my list.

What a great learning experience and now this will be much easier in the future. I appreciate all the help and comments.

A couple of days ago, I also installed new rear shocks in the stock mounting location. I have done shocks before, so no big deal other than another box checked off.

:thumbsup: :steering:

Well, I am pretty proud of myself!

It may be no big deal to a lot of you guys, due to your experience and knowledge with this stuff. But for me, getting the bearings and seals, front drum brakes, rear drum brakes and new parking brake cables installed is a huge accomplishment for me. The car has been sitting on the jacks for weeks. I finished it all up yesterday and finally have the wheels and tires back on the car and can check this big box off my list.

What a great learning experience and now this will be much easier in the future. I appreciate all the help and comments.

A couple of days ago, I also installed new rear shocks in the stock mounting location. I have done shocks before, so no big deal other than another box checked off.

:thumbsup: :steering:
Hey Scott way to go!! My suggestion don't go down that driveway testing those brakes... :lol:

-
Back