Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is this an actual thing or snake oil?

From the ad:

These are for CLOCKWISE rotation only. These have been helically machined to funnel the oil to the shaft. This helps reduce the elongation of the bushing bore and prevents premature gear failure. The oil slots in bore are large enough for oil to easily enter and also acts as a reservoir. No need to drill a hole in the lifter galley plug like some guys do.

NEW MOPAR SB LA 273, 340,360 HIGH RPM intermediate shaft bushing upgraded | eBay

You're first in line Fred.

I'd like to get back into a full size truck. This is nice as a driver but leaves some to be desired for towing
Same with my 1/2 ton GMC Under powered and a heavy truck with no load on it.

Is this an actual thing or snake oil?

From the ad:

These are for CLOCKWISE rotation only. These have been helically machined to funnel the oil to the shaft. This helps reduce the elongation of the bushing bore and prevents premature gear failure. The oil slots in bore are large enough for oil to easily enter and also acts as a reservoir. No need to drill a hole in the lifter galley plug like some guys do.

NEW MOPAR SB LA 273, 340,360 HIGH RPM intermediate shaft bushing upgraded | eBay
Plausible but how to test it

Sorry... but I've never seen the government execute a project in 2 months... never mind 2 weeks.

Pennsylvania Gov. says collapsed portion of I-95 will be rebuilt within two weeks

When the single socks come out to play.
1687142944019.png

Sorry... but I've never seen the government execute a project in 2 months... never mind 2 weeks.

Pennsylvania Gov. says collapsed portion of I-95 will be rebuilt within two weeks
They’re not fixing it, just pouring glass foam into it to see if that’ll fix it short term while they bid out to have it repaired correctly

They’re not fixing it, just pouring glass foam into it to see if that’ll fix it short term while they bid out to have it repaired correctly
I read some plans they had the other day. Back fill the hole enough to pave the 3 outer lanes north and south. Construct the over pass for the inner 3 lanes each side. Switch traffic to the overpasses and then do the outer lanes. Concrete gotta cure, so at least 2 months after the first concrete hits the forms.

Think the same here but not quite as hot as your getting. Hope you can get some good sleep buddy.
I might not comment on everyones post but I know you been having a hard time.
Well, its 1:00 am, drinking coffee. Seems to calm the nerves so i can fall asleep. If the doc would have prescribed some sort of muscle relaxant i would be better off i think.

-
Back