Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You see that pic of that 35 I worked on?

35 dodge.jpeg

The builder jacked around with the valve body. I would need to find a 64-65 pb valve body and see if that resolves the issue

I have a good V8 pushbutton to go behind the small.block
904? Let me see what I can find

Since someone mentioned alternators i figured i would ask... is it possible to take apart an alt and regrease the bearings? Mine worked fine when parked in 78 but i doubt the grease is holding up well :)

Haven't yet...

Had to make all the weeds the same height yesterday. Worked out though, had a very light rain come in about 9:30 last night
I don't think we got any rain last night, but just looking at forcast... After tomorrow it's like 40%+ chance every day thru the 4th of July. Maybe we will drop the burn ban and be allowed fireworks. :thumbsup: Neighbor and some of his church group want to use my back yard to set some off. They did them at his place right by the road a few years ago and were smoking out the road. Not good. So I let him do them out back the next year. Went great, so planning another round.
I did mow around house yesterday, but still should to do the rest today or tomorrow.

Good Morning

The day before the first day of Summer and it was 48° last night :lol: With the thermostat set at the lowest and the heater coming on most of the night :lol:

The hot weather is just round the corner for us July-November. To celebrate the last day of Spring, we get 30mph winds today :lol: Gale Warning off the coast the whole bit :lol:

Morning fellers, temps on the rise here for a couple of days. Chance of rain tonight then the heat comes in. Coffee then work on the DeSoto going to the Rocky Mtn. street rod nats this weekend.

Morning fellers, temps on the rise here for a couple of days. Chance of rain tonight then the heat comes in. Coffee then work on the DeSoto going to the Rocky Mtn. street rod nats this weekend.
Desoto?

-
Back