Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning... Went home last night, ate... played drums and watched tv til i crashed...really no way to get a car done :( Hate grinding/welding when it's hot and sticky out though.. just leave me gross

Good morning

imagejpeg_0(5).jpg

Good Morning Guys. Hopefully will have the adjustable push rod tool today to measure the actual needed length and get them ordered. Then just some other busy work to get done. First night without a sinus headache. Turned the AC down 2 more degrees and brought in the pedestal fan to move the air. Hopefully this will lead to getting some very much needed sleep going forward!

I do remember the 10-100 vs 10-200 talk in Smokey and the Bandit

Anyone know if Signet got his slant6 out? am curious to see if he is gonna be able to save it.

Morning again!
Today is going to be hot!
35°C. And high humidity, maybe some rain.

Morning again!
Today is going to be hot!
35°C. And high humidity, maybe some rain.

Yeah.... i'm pretty sure i won't be doing **** today... kinda hit a wall on my car.. need to build up some motivation.. and get paint ordered for the engine bay or i can never finish it

Good Morning Guys. Hopefully will have the adjustable push rod tool today to measure the actual needed length and get them ordered. Then just some other busy work to get done. First night without a sinus headache. Turned the AC down 2 more degrees and brought in the pedestal fan to move the air. Hopefully this will lead to getting some very much needed sleep going forward!
Wife and I found that we sleep many times better with temperatures turned all the way down to 66/67 degrees at night with a fan noise going, sleep score on our fit bits went from a score of 50 to an 80 :thumbsup:
Good sleep is a must for energy

Haven't yet...

Had to make all the weeds the same height yesterday. Worked out though, had a very light rain come in about 9:30 last night
Bah.... wanna know whats wrong with that thing :) Saw you are still set on the v8 swap though :(

-
Back