Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry.....forgot about the picture hounds among us..... :lol:

Been out early this morning to lay a cable in a pre-dug trench and test/certify it is good to go.
20230620_143013.jpg

20230620_143026.jpg

20230620_143423.jpg

20230620_084523.jpg

20230620_085951.jpg

20230620_094224.jpg

It was very cold this morning.....lol

To my 64 K-member, Yes?
You’ll need a swap mount but general the swap mount requires the 73+ factory bracket.

Schumacher mount kit is the best option and bout the only one. If you can find them

What are you wiring?
A pool pump shed - my sister-in-law bought a 35kW heat pump for the new pool. Sub-main the size of the house mains....lol.

I supplied the cable and duct, so it was up to me to certify it, and lay in the trench. Another local guy is wiring the rest. I live just over an hour north, and my other work would suffer if I got caught out down there and not able to get away.

Morning cat people why aren't we talking coffee and the fact the first number in my wake-up time here is a 4...ugh!!

Yesterday I sent Jay Leno buy a car website the information and a picture for the Barracuda.
@Mopar Tim sent in his 66 information and he wanted to buy it.
I'll give him a week to respond and then moving it to another site or two.

I got one more cool car to buy that I always wanted. Growing up the neighbor girl had a boyfriend who drove one and I dreamed of that car.

Wonder why 2 different sets of codes?
Everyone is different. A lot of law enforcement 10 codes mean different things.
Same with phonic spelling between military and law enforcement. I can speak both...lol!!

-
Back