Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
.long ,long ,and lonely nights I've cried my eyes out over you.
Why did I rev you up so high.

DSC03350.jpg

I would have to research an 8.8 :lol: Never bothered to look at one. Last narrow MoFoCo diff I looked at was that 57" wide 9" I got stored :lol:
I ran a 8.8 in my FFR Cobra, took 500rwhp without issue non stop (only 2200# though).. and one out of a ranger should be just bout right for a old mopar... good read ends...
I am trying to get a 8.75 pig myself but not rushing... car is overwhelming me at the moment :)

Speaking of Gen 1 hemis. Here is one with a 6x2 intake I made. Pic was from the building process. Couldn't pass up an offer I got. Not sure if the guy ever got it running.

6x2 2.jpg

6x2 4.jpg

You miss-spelled "Ribbed" which is what the extra money covers :) For.. my pleasure...
Short story. A few years back I'm in for wound treatment on my leg.
After A few minutes the cute young lady walks out then comes back in.with some guy and says I'm the Thorasic Surgeon. Open your pants I want to feel your groin.
Well pal we need to get a few things straight first . how do I address you? Mr Surgeon Or Mister Thoracic.

Second, I don't even kiss on the first date .so you have ZERO chance of getting in my pants, hand or anything else.

Around here there are couple yards that advertise $400 for anything you drive in with a factory cats still on it.
That would be good but the extra $100 wouldn't get me too far towards PA. :poke: :rofl:

Yessir... Yellow Spring, WV. Population 296

:thumbsup:
That sound like my kind of area :thumbsup:
Would a 360 fit in a Valiant?
Yes sir, but like said, you can put a nice 318 in there :thumbsup: , 91 318 low mileage roller lifter La motor, I have one set aside. Yep a good pick in my book
a 360 would go in... a 318 would pretty much be a direct replacement and usually $150 for one that still runs..... :) That's the route i am going
Agree :thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I didn't have my 360 and wanted to remove myself from the 65 trans and 273 engine stuff, a 318 la would be my engine choice, a 91 roller with 61 thousand on it and the trans fell in my lap, I got lucky.

-
Back